Login Search

Time to humiliate the village idiot

Last Post

Quote Originally Posted by Wilbo86 View Post
This forum is for sharing usefull information and thoughtful opinion for the mutual benefit of all, not only do you add nothing constructive to that, you actively dilute what is supposed to be constructive discussion by posting nothing but empty BS and at the same time misrepresenting your own gambling record.
Yet you defend Jibby.

Quote Originally Posted by Ron_Paul_2012 View Post
Of course. Just like a pro. Arbed out of my Easton play as well. Made some serious bank on Jobouin. Maybe no one ever told you but that's what live betting can be used for. So iron geek gets run off the board & comes back as Wilbo. He truly is the village idiot.
So you got plus odds on Rory live?

Haha I didn't defend him, just tried to help him out. Granted i dont read many of his posts but he's a nice guy, genuinely tries and isn't dishonest.
Agreed in full.

Didn't you say you were leaving, by the way? Why the change of heart?

Quote Originally Posted by MD View Post
Agreed in full.

Didn't you say you were leaving, by the way? Why the change of heart?
I was only half serious about that, and as you can see from the above, I've been drawn into exactly what I was speaking out against, personal feuds and whining.

Despite all my moaning I consider this board fun most of the time and a pretty good resource. There's no way I would be where I am in sportsbetting without it.
Last edited by Wilbo86; 06-15-14 at 05:36 PM.

I was only half serious about that, and as you can see from the above, I've been drawn into exactly what I was speaking out against, personal feuds and whining.

Despite all my moaning I consider this board fun most of the time and a pretty good resource. There's no way I would be where I am in sportsbetting without it.
As a rule, I only read SBR when I'm high. Makes the whole SBR experience much more enjoyable.

Quote Originally Posted by mmaed View Post
He posts on sbr all the time.
Very true.

Lol you must need a lot of weed to get through it
You'd be surprised how fast you can read every new thread in this subforum when you read in bursts; I have certain posters whom I'll either skip their posts, or read just the first and last lines, and I read pretty quickly anyway. But yeah, I smoke quite a bit, no objections there.

Quote Originally Posted by MD View Post
Very true.

You'd be surprised how fast you can read every new thread in this subforum when you read in bursts; I have certain posters whom I'll either skip their posts, or read just the first and last lines, and I read pretty quickly anyway. But yeah, I smoke quite a bit, no objections there.
I believe you, its not exactly content heavy stuff here

My man RP seems to be noticeably absent, can blame him I guess

Spoken like a true needy PARASITE. Just a matter of time before you're run off the board again iron geek.

3 months ago you lost more than half your bankroll on one event. Yesterday you lost 40% of your bank roll on one fight. In your posts here you emphasize your wins and deny or downplay your losses. Over-confidence and denial, hallmark traits of a bad, compulsive gambler. I legitimately think that you are a bad gambler with a losing record long term.

Again, there is nothing wrong with that, and I wouldn't go out of my way to bring all this up if you weren't such a painful person to deal with.