Login Search

Time to humiliate the village idiot

Last Post

Quote Originally Posted by Vaughany View Post
lol "ItsmeRonPaul" more like
Honestly, I'm just a lurker, and have been for a while. I'm asking myself more and more why I keep visiting this cesspool of a forum though. The occasional gem between the endless piles of shit I guess.

Not surprised in the least that nobody posts picks any more, given that a bad night will get you ridiculed by at least one person who I assume has both a miserable life and the mental development of a highschooler.

Quote Originally Posted by itsmebob View Post
Honestly, I'm just a lurker, and have been for a while. I'm asking myself more and more why I keep visiting this cesspool of a forum though. The occasional gem between the endless piles of shit I guess.

Not surprised in the least that nobody posts picks any more, given that a bad night will get you ridiculed by at least one person who I assume has both a miserable life and the mental development of a highschooler.
SBR is a wasteland for cerebral MMA discussion

Quote Originally Posted by itsmebob View Post

Don't recall people getting bashed for posting losing nights, or even losing records. The only time I recall that happening is that scumbag Luca bashing Grabaka for no reason.

People get bashed for claiming winning records after they post their picks and then they all lose, ie Ron Paul, Gaberz.

I was actually having a great night until I decided to throw almost half my winnings on Erick silva. I won on Beltran +3.5, Asuncao, Pierce and palhaeres ITD, but lost on beltran straight. Also hit thiago silva and a thiago silva plus beltran 3.5 point parlay. Nice night.

I think I'll keep bumping this thread since the village idiot hasn't left town. For every dumb_paul_2012 post where he flat out denies his shortcomings while of course belittling others, this post will be bumped to remind all new posters what a drooling simpleton idiot this air bettor is.

Are you going to bring your pou pou account out of the shed when you're done, dumb_paul_2012?

Quote Originally Posted by sideloaded View Post
this isnt his first account
Let me guess. You really think I am Rocky/Defacto. This is my first and last account sider. I absolutely love this board. I keep puttin' the smack down on clowns like iron geek and he keeps comin' back for more. My fav is when he shows the board his air pump which he uses for his bike and blow up doll girlfriend. Can't make this sh*t up. He just keeps shootin' himself in the foot over & over again. Another smack down on chubby Lumpkins!

Last edited by Ron_Paul_2012; 10-23-13 at 04:18 PM.

I'd find a short youtube video of a compulsive liar desperately trying to save face when there isn't any left to save but those are kind of hard to find. For you a normal burial isn't enough, it has to be a tibetan sky burial so you get to leave this world surrounded by your most favorite element,

air

Where's poupou, are you going to come back

Quote Originally Posted by Ron_Paul_2012 View Post
Let me guess. You really think I am Rocky/Defacto. This is my first and last account sider. I absolutely love this board. I keep puttin' the smack down on clowns like iron geek and he keeps comin' back for more. My fav is when he shows the board his air pump which he uses for his bike and blow up doll girlfriend. Can't make this sh*t up. He just keeps shootin' himself in the foot over & over again. Another smack down on chubby Lumpkins!

I doubt hes suggestesting u are defacto or rocky, you arent smart enough to be thm!

I actually love this thread because of it's delicious irony. Um..... You do realize that YOU in fact are the Village Idiot, don't you? And a coward to boot. You have already been humiliated in front of everyone when you backed down from my "Loser Leaves Town" challenge. You can try to laugh it off. But the truth is that the paper trail of your cowardice is there for all to see. What you must understand is that I have a genetic predisposition to stick my finger in the eye of stupidity. So you and I even on a cellular level are never going to "just get along". We are diametrical opposites. I am a Capitalist (not crony capitalism by the way). You are a Communist. I believe in personal responsibility & self sufficiency. You believe in unlimited welfare (for yourself). I could go on & on. I have read your posts in other SBR forums & I got your number buddy. You are in fact a f*cking parasite that feeds off the work of those of us who actually pay taxes. Go do yourself a favor & read Fountainhead & Atlas Shrugged. Just for starters. You should have already read at least one of these books by your freshman year in College. I do not hate you guy. I just don't like what you stand for. Because I know how toxic & destructive that type of attitude is in the aggregate. Anyway I'm done with my little rant. Take care & goodbye.