Login Search

Time to humiliate the village idiot

Last Post

Default Time to humiliate the village idiot

This liar can't take enough of a beating so here is his tally for UFC Fight Night:

Quote Originally Posted by Ron_Paul_2012 View Post
Alcantara is the biggest lock on the card. Maia by decision. Cariaso vs Santos goes the distance. Then different Alcantara parlays. Alcantara/Maia, Alcantara/E Silva, Alcantara/T Silva, Alcantara/Dillashaw, Alcantara/Pierce. Obviously if Alcantara loses then I am screwed. However, my prognostication skills have never been more keen. Alcantara WILL NOT LOSE! GL All
When a total of seven of his eight bets were bust, with the one bet being still up to play, our master bettor says this:
Need T Silva, E Silva & Maia to all win just to break even. Easily the worst night of wagering in my entire life! Pierce & Dillashaw crushed me! Hope every one else is having a good night though. Cariaso vs Santos not going the distance also crushed me. Might just have to break out the Holy symbols & rabbits foot for the rest of the night.
Now I guess, is the time to give credit as air_paul_2012 managed to put up one winning bet. The tally is now 1-8 with one play to come up.

But being the masochist he is, he cannot help himself!
Just put a little sumin' sumin' on E Silva to win in the distance!
This wasn't a very good move. Hey, it happens to the best of us but it takes a rare breed to win one chalky bet, absolutely lose almost a dozen bets while doing so, and STILL managing to "break even if...".

When notified of his utter lies and failures, the village idiot responds:

You must be trollin' dumb dumb. I've made about half a dozen bets since then. Look at the time stamp goof. The rest of my winning from T Silva are going on Maia. Maia will win. I will break near even. Even with the E Silva loss. Believe it chubby! You can witness first hand how a pro comes back. And yes. After Maia wins I will remind you again!
Yes you probably made a half a dozen bets since then, shame they all seem to be ...losers. By the way, Maia lost so everytime an open bet is mentioned above, it was deemed a loser.

Conclusion: You had one (1) winning bet, a chalky Thiago Silva. I'm not even going to count how many bets there are above, some of which you rebet during the event. When the main card started, you were already bust.You're an absolute moron, and a really bad liar. Even if Maia had won, you probably wouldn't have broken even if you bet your entire BR.

Time for you to leave now, just make a new account you clown.

edit//

Correction: All Thiago Silva "winnings" were effectively buried in the main event
Last edited by The iron sheik; 10-09-13 at 09:40 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by The iron sheik View Post
This liar can't take enough of a beating so here is his tally for UFC Fight Night:

When a total of seven of his eight bets were bust, with the one bet being still up to play, our master bettor says this:

Now I guess, is the time to give credit as air_paul_2012 managed to put up one winning bet. The tally is now 1-8 with one play to come up.

But being the masochist he is, he cannot help himself!

This wasn't a very good move. Hey, it happens to the best of us but it takes a rare breed to win one chalky bet, absolutely lose almost a dozen bets while doing so, and STILL managing to "break even if...".

When notified of his utter lies and failures, the village idiot responds:

Yes you probably made a half a dozen bets since then, shame they all seem to be ...losers. By the way, Maia lost so everytime an open bet is mentioned above, it was deemed a loser.

Conclusion: You had one (1) winning bet, a chalky Thiago Silva. I'm not even going to count how many bets there are above, some of which you rebet during the event. When the main card started, you were already bust.You're an absolute moron, and a really bad liar. Even if Maia had won, you probably wouldn't have broken even if you bet your entire BR.

Time for you to leave now, just make a new account you clown.
Please clarify that he later put all of his winnings for that one bet on Maia.

Also, it's not about losing bets. Just about everyone had a losing night. It's about being a goddamn liar, and not refusing to let go of the lie even when it's obvious it's just that. Son, you had a losing night after the 4th fight and you weren't digging yourself out of that hole, liar.

The only way it even was possible for you to break even is to finally admit you're an airbetting little nonce. Time to wipe the dust off poupou and try to live it off.

Quote Originally Posted by The iron sheik View Post
Also, it's not about losing bets. Just about everyone had a losing night. It's about being a goddamn liar, and not refusing to let go of the lie even when it's obvious it's just that. Son, you had a losing night after the 4th fight and you weren't digging yourself out of that hole, liar.

The only way it even was possible for you to break even is to finally admit you're an airbetting little nonce. Time to wipe the dust off poupou and try to live it off.
I had the first losing night in awhile. I got every one of my bets right except the Pierce/Palhares fight. I put so much money on that fight because I was so confident Pierce would win, that it ended up being a losing night. Its a lesson I need to remember - those fights that you are SOOOOO sure are going to go your way are the ones that will bust your roll. I somehow brainwashed myself to think that there was no way Pierce would let himself get leglocked by Palhares. But the truth is that Pierce is actually not as good as I thought he was. I gave him too much credit and didn't give Palhares enough credit. Oh well, live and learn

Quote Originally Posted by OracleAdam View Post
But the truth is that Pierce is actually not as good as I thought he was. I gave him too much credit and didn't give Palhares enough credit. Oh well, live and learn
You're not looking at it in the right way.

the way I see it now in hindsight, is that I definitely think Palahres has been underrated, fighting guys twice his size at MW, now that hes actually fighting guys his size you can see the power he has, and also I think Pierce had bad fight IQ as well trying to play with Palhares's ground game like that especially early in the fight like wtf? good idea "yeah Im just going to close the dstance with an explsive gorilla like strong palhares early in the fight when hes at his strongest lol! Im sure its easier said than done but surely clinching up with palhares so early in the fight was not the smartest hing to do?