Login Search

GuidaClayAllDay's Plays

Last Post

BTW, I was with you heavy on GSP...and benefitted from that blatantly-bad decision.

GSP may have won the decision (and thus we won the ML bet on him)...but, he clearly lost the fight.

I'm not complaining, just stating fact...funny thing is that one of the last few times i felt "ripped off" by a crap decision was when Hendricks unfairly got the nod over Condit (cuz the judges thought they were counting takedowns...and not assessing damage)...the other one that stands out in my mind where the judges got it backwards was Davis "over" Machida...but in these two fights you could make a plausible case for the decision...but GSP (one of my favorite fighters and the one i had money on last night) clearly was the loser of this fight...and you'd have to stoop to shameless levels of self-serving bullshit to make a case for the official result being correct
Last edited by fitguy67; 11-17-13 at 03:07 AM.

^ youre out of your mind if you think GSP v. Hendricks wasnt a close fight...pretty much everyone agrees rounds 2 and 4 were hendricks and 3 and 5 were GSP...the only round of real debate is round 1 which statistcally speaking was razor close...i really think people are just looking at GSPs face and making a decision on that fight and not actually watching each round and scoring them...48-47 for either guy was a fair call depending on which side you chose on round 1...not a robbery at all...just a close contested fight under the 10-9 scoring system...

Quote Originally Posted by Tommy Blingshyne View Post
^ youre out of your mind if you think GSP v. Hendricks wasnt a close fight...pretty much everyone agrees rounds 2 and 4 were hendricks and 3 and 5 were GSP...the only round of real debate is round 1 which statistcally speaking was razor close...i really think people are just looking at GSPs face and making a decision on that fight and not actually watching each round and scoring them...48-47 for either guy was a fair call depending on which side you chose on round 1...not a robbery at all...just a close contested fight under the 10-9 scoring system...
What does this say about White and MMA media that like to kiss his ass and support his opinions? Are they all retarded?

Quote Originally Posted by Sato View Post
What does this say about White and MMA media that like to kiss his ass and support his opinions? Are they all retarded?
nobody is retarded...it was just a close fight...2 rounds a piece with 1 deciding round being very hard to judge, hence the split decision...IMO, DW is on the side of whatever makes the most $ and he sees a big opportunity to sell a huge rematch at a time where there is no other WW title contender w/ rory getting upset...i have no clue what the MMA media outlets think...i havent really read them...the few i have on mmajunkie dont view this fight as a robbery...i think 48-47 for either guy was a justifiable call and more times then not, the champ gets the benefit of the doubt...