Login Search

GuidaClayAllDay's Plays

Last Post

Great work man. Good job.

Quote Originally Posted by Tommy Blingshyne View Post
well done...no sweats either...every pick won fairly comfortably...
Dunno about that. Mayday looked done. I felt after the fight that if he hadn't locked up that triangle, he probably would have lost a decision.

Quote Originally Posted by MD View Post
Great work man. Good job.

Dunno about that. Mayday looked done. I felt after the fight that if he hadn't locked up that triangle, he probably would have lost a decision.
I wouldn't say "probably" lost a decision, but "possibly". I would have probably bet pickett live assuming +500 or better

Quote Originally Posted by PunisherIND View Post
I wouldn't say "probably" lost a decision, but "possibly". I would have probably bet pickett live assuming +500 or better
I'd say probably. I would have taken Pickett up to -125 live if the round ended. Think he wins 60% from there, at least.

Although, now that I think about it, this is predicated on a 10-9 first round, which is absurd in itself, but judges are very sparse with 10-8's. Last night, they seemed to be throwing 10-8's around, though, so who knows. In the media scrum, someone told Dana that one of the judges had the first round 10-9, which implies that two of them had it 10-8.