Login Search

GuidaClayAllDay's Plays

Last Post

Quote Originally Posted by NunyaBidness View Post
That's probably better than 90% of the people out there.
Absolutely. Any card where you finish up is a win, in my book. I value my streak of not having finished down on a UFC card in so long more than I value my streak of hot zingers on Gabe. But only slightly.

Quote Originally Posted by MD View Post
Absolutely. Any card where you finish up is a win, in my book. I value my streak of not having finished down on a UFC card in so long more than I value my streak of hot zingers on Gabe. But only slightly.
I agree. When I was an even tinier better I would arb out for penetrating dollar.
iy helped build my roll. But I still value gabe zingers as much a I value a beej

Could mean you're being too cautious though.

I know a lot of poker players who brag about winning the majority of their sessions. I only win about 40% of my sessions, but my wins are huge compared to my losses. A little recklessness goes a long way.

Could mean you're being too cautious though.

I know a lot of poker players who brag about winning the majority of their sessions. I only win about 40% of my sessions, but my wins are huge compared to my losses. A little recklessness goes a long way.
I'm too aggressive. I'm afraid of missing value so I watch ridiculous amounts of tape and I try to bet on every single fight. I frequently have my entire bankroll down on one or two cards. I'm not very risk-averse though.

I'm too aggressive. I'm afraid of missing value so I watch ridiculous amounts of tape and I try to bet on every single fight. I frequently have my entire bankroll down on one or two cards. I'm not very risk-averse though.
Yeah, but that's not really what I'm getting at.

You may be betting hard a lot of 5% edges that come in frequently, compared to betting things with a higher edge that come in less frequently.

Yeah, but that's not really what I'm getting at.

You may be betting hard a lot of 5% edges that come in frequently, compared to betting things with a higher edge that come in less frequently.
I try to do both. I'm better at finding big edges in spots where I'm very confident though. Definitely not as strong when it comes to finding thin value.