Login Search

GuidaClayAllDay's Plays

Last Post

I doubled up on Struve after your post...SIA had (still has, I think) one of their "stale" bargain-prices (-175) available on it...helped me to make the plunge and "buy another television set" as GigaOuts put it

In the dog department, agree with you on HoKang (probably by choke)...but I see SiyarB as much more-likely-to-surpise than Gomi (who may uglify the affair...but not be able to benefit enough from the ugliness to win)...

Appreciate your posting your card in such a crisp, clear fashion...(ie. with numbers instead of adjectives...when prices, $, units, %bankrolls are involved...numbers are indispensible...even tho adjectives are getting more "fashionable" around here)

BOL
Last edited by fitguy67; 03-02-13 at 02:42 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Sacrelicious View Post
It happens, man, got burned myself, luckily was able to hedge a bit. Some unexpected stuff and bad judging to top it off last night.
It's a good thing that such things aren't likey to happen again any time soon...

cuz if it did...it'd be stop being so easy to make money betting mma.

I've got a feeling that at least one of Condit and Marquart will win...in the same way that it'd be a good bet at +103 for the prop "at least one head comes up on the next two coin-flips"...would really help if you knew which one, wouldn't it?

Condit/Hendricks: the classic "puncher versus grinder" (elite versions of each) flip

Ellenberger/Marquart: the ever-present "if it goes to the cards" flip...that we've come to know and love
Last edited by fitguy67; 03-09-13 at 02:44 PM.

Much appreciated GCAD...all locked in (with some excellent fills at Pinny--no "variety" bets whatever there...but generally bargain-basement prices, even relative to 5d reduced)

(5d price, Pinny price)
Ricci=(-320, -305)...........4.69% better
Hendricks=(-135, -130)....3.70% better
Elkins=(-240, -212).........11.66% better
Marquardt=(+150, +145)...3.45% worse (but having Matchy's +156 gave me an "after-tax" +152.88 for a slight bargain

For MMA, Dimey is essential for opening bargains and props, Pinny (and occasionally Matchy) shine on plain-vanilla-bet bargains closer to fight time.

Also kudos to SBR's odds-comparison hub, which i just recently discovered is surprisingly good for UFC.
Last edited by fitguy67; 03-16-13 at 03:06 PM.

Matchy is also a good "have" on some plays...just remember to tack on a small 2% "tax" onto each quoted price (mult +prices by 0.98, mult -prices by 1.02)...and when u're putting on the play, enter the raw un-taxed (ie. 1%-smaller) risks...as the tax won't be applied until the play is graded (if you lose you'll get clipped for 1% more than you entered...if you win, you'll receive 1% less than the amount that showed up as an open play).

Matchy takes a BIT of getting used to, but is a great addition to your line-shopping arsenal. They're just getting into fighting markets now so they'll beat pinny/dimey only occasionally, but for mass-market team sports they help u ring the value bell on a hi-% of the plays you're lookin' to lock in.

for MMA plain-vanilla (ML and round-Totals) bets...the "dynamic duo" of line-shopping is Dimey-Reduced & Pinny ...throw in Matchy...and you've got the "holy trinity"...
Last edited by fitguy67; 03-18-13 at 02:10 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by fitguy67 View Post
Matchy is also a good "have" on some plays...just remember to tack on a small 2% "tax" onto each quoted price (mult +prices by 0.98, mult -prices by 1.02)...and when u're putting on the play, enter the raw un-taxed (ie. 1%-smaller) risks...as the tax won't be applied until the play is graded (if you lose you'll get clipped for 1% more than you entered...if you win, you'll receive 1% less than the amount that showed up as an open play).

Matchy takes a BIT of getting used to, but is a great addition to your line-shopping arsenal. They're just getting into fighting markets now so they'll beat pinny/dimey only occasionally, but for mass-market team sports they help u ring the value bell on a hi-% of the plays you're lookin' to lock in.

for MMA plain-vanilla (ML and round-Totals) bets...the "dynamic duo" of line-shopping is Dimey-Reduced & Pinny ...throw in Matchy...and you've got the "holy trinity"...
What is Matchy? like betfair? and....can i get a link? me no find!