Login Search

GuidaClayAllDay's Plays

Last Post

your username sucks though, clay guida is a bane to mma fans and should be cut. His 'fighting' is 10x worse than jon fitch.

yes he had exciting fights, but all those were against guys better than him and he just gets beat up in a exciting manner.

he lost to hatsu and should be headlining xfc cards.

penetrate clay guida.

Quote Originally Posted by sideloaded View Post
your username sucks though, clay guida is a bane to mma fans and should be cut. His 'fighting' is 10x worse than jon fitch.

yes he had exciting fights, but all those were against guys better than him and he just gets beat up in a exciting manner.

penetrate clay guida.
Hey, easy there, dont be insulting Jon Fitch like that, hes easily 17 or 18 times better then "the carpenter".

Quote Originally Posted by sideloaded View Post

penetrate clay guida.
lol harsh. I've had this moniker forever and use it on every mma-related forum I visit, so it would be a pain to start fresh.

Welcome to the forum buddy. Watch out for jiggy, he'll get ya. Looking forward to reading more of your plays.

As for your plays tonight, how can you see value in Rousey -1100? Especially when it's very possible that Carmouche will take over the fight if it gets out of the first round (as unlikely as that is).

That line is silly.

Quote Originally Posted by Vaughany View Post
Welcome MrGuidaClayAllDay!
an aussie would say,
a slightly different way,
MrGuidaClayAllDay,
g'day, eh?!

hey,
which makes a nice segway (yes, i know it's spelled segue...but can't be subtle on a hawgsize-fixated forum)
okay...

thinking about Aussies, seems like there are lots real-deal Aussie-chicks in Invicta that have great TD-defence + striking (the recipe to unravel Rousey)...any chance whatever that Zuffa goes out of their way to bring in anything other than TomatoCans for the next foreseeble half-dozen "title fights"...as they continue to orchestrate her image in line with all the "superlative MMA superlative of any gender" talking-points they force their talking-heads to parrot

i gather there's money to be made betting WWE...the line between that and UFC is starting to blur

SportsEntertainmentMarketing2Morons with Predictable-if-not-Pre-dicted Results (a series of "the little tomato cans who could..." fairy tales for Rhonda to armbar)...

oops, got carrie AWAY...(he said, ending with a nice rhyming-word PLAY)

by the way, soduku is gay