Login Search

Flip ya for real

Last Post

Default Flip ya for real

UFC 155

In case you're gonna be busy on fight night, this post will give you an idea of how things will play out:

Christopher "The Crippler" Leben to defeat Derek "No Relation to Doyle" Brunson by knock-out in under 1.5 rounds.

Myles "The Rural Juror" Jury to defeat Michael Johnson via Unanimous Decision (29-28, 29-28, 30-27).

Alan "The Talent" Belcher to defeat Yushin Okami via TKO stoppage.

Erik Perez to defeat Byron Bloodworth ITD.

Constantinos Philipou to defeat Tim Boetsch via Unanimous Decision (30-27, 30-27, 30-27).

Joe Lauzon to defeat Jim Miller via Split Decision (28-29, 29-28, 29-28).

Quote Originally Posted by Vaughany View Post
hmm Lauzon's first ever decision win to come against Jim Miller...get +615 on tht
Chances of it ending with Lauzon by Sub, Miller by Sub, and Miller be Decision are better, but I think Lauzon has a good enough chance at winning the decision and at that price, it is certainly worth a wager.

I'm on Lauzon +200 and +185 small and will also have small plays on Lauzon by Decision and Lauzon by Sub. If he loses, it will be the equivalent of losing one semi-large straight ML wager. I'm not overly confident in him, I just think getting him at +140 or better is great value.

Quote Originally Posted by sideloaded View Post
Cool story broseph, do tell at parties
I wouldn't play Jury at +120, as I think this fight is closer to a coin-flip, but at above +200, I'd be crazy to pass it up.

I think there is a very good chance that Myles Jury stays undefeated by outpointing Michael Johnson.

Fukk yeah

I agree with every one of your picks except for Jim Miller. I think he takes that one by Split Decision...

Now let's talk Guillard/Varner

Holloway/Garcia

and Moraga/Cariaso

I was lookin to catch Moraga as a big dog vs. Cariaso, but he opened @ +125 and is now -200

Holloway opened at -350, was lookin to get a better number maybe around -250 since it's Garcia... guess Books are giving him no respect though!!

Guillard/Varner opened at nearly even again and is slowly moving towards Guillard..

Value on Leben I capped him at least -250.

Goodluck everyone.

Quote Originally Posted by KushMoney View Post

Holloway opened at -350, was lookin to get a better number maybe around -250 since it's Garcia... guess Books are giving him no respect though!!
That line is f'n crazy, Holloway took the fight on 10 day notice. Yeah he just turned 21, so his cardio should be in tip top shape, but knowing Hawaii Guys and their conditioning, eating Spam & Rice, got me smh! Game planning for Garcia is a moot point since he always looks for a brawl, but it looks like Holloway will be spending most of his time cutting weight.

Garcia has a good gas tank, there's a slight chance Garcia can steal this fight by Dec.

We'll just have to see at the weigh-in's to make a better judgement on Holloway.
Give Points

Points Awarded:

Dwil125 gave kripsak 1 SBR Point(s) for this post.

Quote Originally Posted by KushMoney View Post
Fukk yeah

I agree with every one of your picks except for Jim Miller. I think he takes that one by Split Decision...

Now let's talk Guillard/Varner

Holloway/Garcia

and Moraga/Cariaso

I was lookin to catch Moraga as a big dog vs. Cariaso, but he opened @ +125 and is now -200

Guillard/Varner opened at nearly even again and is slowly moving towards Guillard..

Value on Leben I capped him at least -250.

Goodluck everyone.
I like Holloway but not playing him, might play Duffee. De Fries has no KO power and I don't think he can get the fight to the mat.

Cariasco as a dog is good value but I might pass. I don't love any plays on this card.