Login Search

MD's House of Winnerz

Last Post

I'm deleting this PM to save space, leaving it here:

Quote Originally Posted by marzwoody
I know were not exactly "friends" but as someone who's a user of this website please don't ever post that picture of me on here again. i just had the weirdest PM exchange with a complete weirdo who after finally taking my picture down said i looked like a male model, and started begging me to let him keep my picture as his avatar i couldn't make this shit up. WTF.
Also, went 4-0 +17u last weekend in Twitter plays, which was nice to see. This weekend will probably be riding on Weidman, unless Penn somehow wins by decision.
Give Points

Points Awarded:

Dwil125 gave MD 1 Betpoint(s) for this post.

Quote Originally Posted by Das Jax View Post
What's your Twitter name MD? I notice you don't list your plays in the forums much.
I barely list them on Twitter any more. I bet big volume (at least by my standards, doubt I'm touching some of the other guys here [unless they're Frank Mir]), so I generally just arbitrarily choose 2-8 of my favourite bets on the card and assign them a unit value based on how much I recommend betting, though I note that often I cannot get that percentage of my bankroll down myself, especially with props, due to limits, but I'm probably betting more on those lines than anyone tailing me, so whatever.

Twitter name is now: https://twitter.com/NakedGambling

You reminded me that I needed to change that. It was originally "@NakedGambler", but that just didn't sound right to me.

Quote Originally Posted by MD View Post
I barely list them on Twitter any more. I bet big volume (at least by my standards, doubt I'm touching some of the other guys here [unless they're Frank Mir]), so I generally just arbitrarily choose 2-8 of my favourite bets on the card and assign them a unit value based on how much I recommend betting, though I note that often I cannot get that percentage of my bankroll down myself, especially with props, due to limits, but I'm probably betting more on those lines than anyone tailing me, so whatever.

Twitter name is now: https://twitter.com/NakedGambling

You reminded me that I needed to change that. It was originally "@NakedGambler", but that just didn't sound right to me.
Hehe

Finished down slightly tonight; called that Weidman fight to a tee, though. Said a few times that I figured Weidman would show a revamped kicking game, and would open Lyoto up with body and leg kicks, then use them to set up head kicks and punches.

Happy with that.

Don't even have words for that Rousey fight. Unreal.

Quote Originally Posted by MD View Post
Finished down slightly tonight; called that Weidman fight to a tee, though. Said a few times that I figured Weidman would show a revamped kicking game, and would open Lyoto up with body and leg kicks, then use them to set up head kicks and punches.

Happy with that.

Don't even have words for that Rousey fight. Unreal.
Unlucky for you maybe you shoudent bet on brazillian bums who think "wrestling" is that thing on TV with chairs and a steel cage.

Quote Originally Posted by Bumdeal View Post
I almost pulled the trigger on White -110 between 2nd and 3rd round.

Thank baby jesus for a small amount of discipline
I pulled the trigger on White +100 at that exact time; thought Martins was done. My mistake.

On another note, I avoided re-betting Lara at something ridiculous (+800ish) live the other day, because I knew in my heart of hearts that Canelo was, for sure, getting the decision. Something about that irks me, though; trusting my gut over my logic (that +800 on a fight that could easily be scored for Lara in a fair world is insane value) is something that I pretty much never do. I felt like I had made a good decision and saved money in the end, but in my mind, I can't stop thinking that there must have been some value. The same situation will arise again, and I'll probably be faced with the same choice. Fukcing boxing.