Login Search

MD's House of Winnerz

Last Post

Quote Originally Posted by NunyaBidness View Post
Making pot oil is about the easiest thing in the world, just make sure your stove is well ventilated.

Take whatever oil you're going to use for your recipe, grind up the weed and let it simmer in the oil for around an hour. Strain it with cheesecloth and you're done.
Thanks heisenberg

Quote Originally Posted by MD View Post
B.C has some amazing f-cking weed, seriously. I have a very convenient and fortunate hook up so I get the best weed imaginable at pretty great prices, so smoking a lot isn't too much of a problem, but the catch is that I've got a meeting with my ex's parents tomorrow night (which is pretty important, at least in this case). Realistically, I have to try to blaze through as much as possible, as quickly as possible today so that I can be as sober as possible tomorrow night.

Also, yeah, ever have chocolate-flavoured blunts? F-cking incredible. I could smoke them all day.
Dood, I lived on a remote island off the coast of bc for a year when I was 19. I don't blaze anymore, but bc has the best grass in the world if you know where to look, its just a fact.

Quote Originally Posted by NunyaBidness View Post
Did you really have to write that? Look at your penetrating avatar man!

I'm telling you though, Rick & Morty is 10 x better.
I've started watching it this week, I like it...somewhat. The thing I love about AT is that its such a pure show, and so emotionally moving at times. I'm not a huge cartoon guy but AT has a charm to it I can't quite explain. Gonna try finish rick and morty this weekend.

Quote Originally Posted by Sacrelicious View Post
I've started watching it this week, I like it...somewhat. The thing I love about AT is that its such a pure show, and so emotionally moving at times. I'm not a huge cartoon guy but AT has a charm to it I can't quite explain. Gonna try finish rick and morty this weekend.
Samurai jack, ed edd n eddy, dexters lab, courage the cowardly dog.. all those old school cartoon network shows were my shit.. you ever watch any of those?

Quote Originally Posted by marzwoody View Post
Lol.. ill give it a watch sometime. cant say it appeals though.
It really doesn't quite become itself until Season 3, luckily, the seasons are only like 4 hours long due to the 10 minute episode time.

Anyone I've known who watched it ep for ep from season 3 onwards is a diehard fan, it just has that effect. I've never been moved to tears so many times by a penetrating television show as I have this goddamned childrens cartoon, the writers are geniuses.

Quote Originally Posted by Sacrelicious View Post
It really doesn't quite become itself until Season 3, luckily, the seasons are only like 4 hours long due to the 10 minute episode time.

Anyone I've known who watched it ep for ep from season 3 onwards is a diehard fan, it just has that effect. I've never been moved to tears so many times by a penetrating television show as I have this goddamned childrens cartoon, the writers are geniuses.
Yeah.. i just watched the first episode Lol. as an adult pretty much the only cartoons i watch is futurama sometimes and the anime berserk which i recently got into and is actually incredible and one of the best shows iv'e ever seen.

But i will take your advice and keep watching AT, as now i want to know what makes grown men speak so highly of a cartoon involving candy people. Lol
Last edited by marzwoody; 06-07-14 at 12:19 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by marzwoody View Post
Yeah.. i just watched the first episode Lol. as an adult pretty much the only cartoons i watch is futurama sometimes and the anime berserk which i recently got into and is actually incredible and one of the best shows iv'e ever seen.

But i will take your advice and keep watching AT, as now i want to know what makes grown men speak so highly of a cartoon involving candy people. Lol
Ever watch "Ninja Scroll"? Use to be one of my favorite japanimations.