Login Search

MD's House of Winnerz

Last Post

Quote Originally Posted by Vaughany View Post
all depends on how much weight you give to Rampage's injuries. Big variable. Against Bader he was totally fuucked (according to him) with injuries and is why he was fat and way overweight but took the fight because of his relationship with Japan
Yeah I remember that. Good point. I just watched mo vs zayats and I wasn't impressed. I could even see someone giving zayats the decision. Mo didn't really outland him he just pressed him up against the cage multiple times. He didn't even get him down. I've changed my mind on Mo taking Rampage down for three rounds. Probably isn't going to happen. Maybe one or two though.

Quote Originally Posted by FightFightFight View Post
All Mo needs is a jab, and to TRY to take him down. With little else happening, clinch control wins. Although, Rampage may also score points by throwing his hands in the air and saying, Cmon!
That's called octagon control.

Anyone else have trouble typing responses on this forum?

Quote Originally Posted by Bumdeal View Post
MD do you think +185 is the best we will get on Mo now? deciding whether I want to bet now or wait. I gotta imagine the public will hit Rampage as we get closer to the fight, my goal is to get it at around +200
Sorry for not replying to this, just saw it, my bad.

Rough night for MD. Mo and Shlemenko crushed all of my profits from Brooks (and more), who saved my night from becoming an utter catastrophe, at the least.

Oh well, at least it was fun. And hey, the Rampage/Mo fight went exactly as I thought it would, so there's that. Feeling good about my plays, other than Shlemenko.

Bellator need to put a lot more work into their production, by the way. Some very interesting fights lost in a haystack of advertisements and hyperbole.

Quote Originally Posted by MD View Post
http://www.mmafighting.com/2014/5/18...on-rampage-day

One of the comments:

Transcript:

Luke Thomas: give us your thoughts.
Mo: ahma tohmbahe losss sasasa talmbout puhmina eye in mah eye. Keep it real. Isasa grabrabra in mah eye know he lost. Sergrama.
Luke Thomas: fair enough.

Nice eye. rampage jacked him up. and if i was a lesser person i would be making fun of you right now

Quote Originally Posted by marzwoody View Post
Nice eye. rampage jacked him up. and if i was a lesser person i would be making fun of you right now
Make fun of me for the Shlemenko bet, that was awful. The Mo bet was clearly the right side though and I don't regret it at all. Good bet IMO. Mo dec +350 was just ridiculous.