Login Search

MD's House of Winnerz

Last Post

Quote Originally Posted by MD View Post
"Hit you to the body bro", "I'm still the best" - Runs out the door when Wilder flinches at him.

The man is clearly insane, but that was pretty funny. Pretty crazy Wilder would participate in that though, that shit could come back to haunt him if he seriously injured the dude. That power uppercut when the dude was already on the ground could have caused some serious damage if it hit home.

Quote Originally Posted by MD View Post
Krause by decision +390 is pretty horribly off by my estimation. I think that he only rarely finishes Varner when he wins.
Agree to a degree, it rhymes. He has a pretty impressive finish rate though, tempered by varner's durability. Still think its a reasonable play.

Quote Originally Posted by mirinquads View Post
"Hit you to the body bro", "I'm still the best" - Runs out the door when Wilder flinches at him.

The man is clearly insane, but that was pretty funny. Pretty crazy Wilder would participate in that though, that shit could come back to haunt him if he seriously injured the dude. That power uppercut when the dude was already on the ground could have caused some serious damage if it hit home.
Yep this is the same dude

Quote Originally Posted by mmaed View Post
Bader took him down and beltran put him up against the cage for a while.
all depends on how much weight you give to Rampage's injuries. Big variable. Against Bader he was totally fuucked (according to him) with injuries and is why he was fat and way overweight but took the fight because of his relationship with Japan

Quote Originally Posted by Vaughany View Post
all depends on how much weight you give to Rampage's injuries. Big variable. Against Bader he was totally fuucked (according to him) with injuries and is why he was fat and way overweight but took the fight because of his relationship with Japan
Rampage looks fired up man! hes fighting a guy he hates, he should be well trained, this should be the best rampage we have seen in a while. just don't see mo taking him down. wouldn't be surprised if rampage gets the KO. but you never know how rampage will perform. as a fan i'm hoping rampage wins. or he should just call it quits on his career.