Login Search

MD's House of Winnerz

Last Post

Quote Originally Posted by NunyaBidness View Post
Looks like me and couple buddies are def gonna try and get tickets for Chicago or Toronto now that The Cure have been added! My buddy is in to Jane's Addiction, Weezer, and The Offspring so probably be looking at the Chicago one as Jane's Addiction not at Toronto by looks of it
Last edited by Vaughany; 05-14-14 at 08:02 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Vaughany View Post
Looks like me and couple buddies are def gonna try and get tickets for Chicago or Toronto now that The Cure have been added! My buddy is in to Jane's Addiction, Weezer, and The Offspring so probably be looking at the Chicago one as Jane's Addiction not at Toronto by looks of it
Yeppers, I just bought tickets to Chicago last night. Unbelievable lineup. So good that it almost seems fake.

penetrating Patti Smith? The Pizza Underground, hell yeah!

Can't stand Jane's addiction personally, but the wife loves em. GWAR puts on about the best show you've ever seen, even if you hate the music, you gotta check em out.

Name:  10270648_10152207610913737_412046410408960637_n.jpg
Views: 328
Size:  90.3 KB

yee ton of great acts. Im not a fan of Jane's Addiction either, mate has been trying to get me to go and see them in London in a few months so going to Chicago could sort that out!

We've just gotta try and sort out logistics of getting there, where we are gonna stay etc... The initial plan was to fly-out to Boston in Sept then have a couple days there again then take a road trip to Toronto/Niagara Falls via Vermont or something so this is has thrown a bit of a curveball. Buddies arent as carefree with their money as me as well so always makes things less simple when organising! I've fuuucked up my gambling bankroll recently though so thinking about it I probably need to start being less frivolous with my money!
Last edited by Vaughany; 05-14-14 at 11:25 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Vaughany View Post
yee ton of great acts. Im not a fan of Jane's Addiction either, mate has been trying to get me to go and see them in London in a few months so going to Chicago could sort that out!

We've just gotta try and sort out logistics of getting there, where we are gonna stay etc... The initial plan was to fly-out to Boston in Sept then have a couple days there again then take a road trip to Toronto/Niagara Falls via Vermont or something so this is has thrown a bit of a curveball. Buddies arent as carefree with their money as me as well so always makes things less simple when organising! I've fuuucked up my gambling bankroll recently though so thinking about it I probably need to start being less frivolous with my money!
Is it your first time in the states?

If you do check out Niagara Falls, check out both sides, they're quite different views.

Quote Originally Posted by NunyaBidness View Post
Is it your first time in the states?

If you do check out Niagara Falls, check out both sides, they're quite different views.
nah did Boston and New York last year. My buddy lives in Boston so that's why the plan was initially to go from there and take a road trip. So now will have to look at flying to Chicago then going from there to Boston or other way around