Login Search

MD's House of Winnerz

Last Post

Quote Originally Posted by Ron_Paul_2012 View Post
You really are a simpleton aren't you.
Listen to this. you hear that? that's called excellence. you feel that? that's the feeling real music gives you. now watch a few more black keys videos and you might just be cleansed of that shit music you allow to invade your earlobes. your welcome buddy.

Quote Originally Posted by marzwoody View Post
Listen to this. you hear that? that's called excellence. you feel that? that's the feeling real music gives you. now watch a few more black keys videos and you might just be cleansed of that shit music you allow to invade your earlobes. your welcome buddy.
When did I ever say that I don't like Black Keys? You really are a simpleton aren't you. Let me guess. You first started listening to The Black Keys after Joe Rogan mentioned them on his podcast. Snicker!

When did I ever say that I don't like Black Keys? You really are a simpleton aren't you. Let me guess. You first started listening to The Black Keys after Joe Rogan mentioned them on his podcast. Snicker!
Nope heard of them before that, was happy when i found out hes a fan. a simpleton for not liking shitty music? you are the simpleton my friend those songs were the definition of hipster garbage. maybe the truth hurts that's why you resort to insults? if you thought the shit you listen to was good you wouldn't be replying to me. if something said something bad about the black keys or johnny cash i would laugh and ignore them because there clearly a troll or have no taste in music!

Quote Originally Posted by marzwoody View Post
Nope heard of them before that, was happy when i found out hes a fan. a simpleton for not liking shitty music? you are the simpleton my friend those songs were the definition of hipster garbage. maybe the truth hurts that's why you resort to insults? if you thought the shit you listen to was good you wouldn't be replying to me. if something said something bad about the black keys or johnny cash i would laugh and ignore them because there clearly a troll or have no taste in music!
Snicker! Sure!

Quote Originally Posted by MD View Post
If you had faded me through 2014, you would have lost 5 events in a row before the last two events... Kalikas?

Good to see you back, I figured you couldn't resist the urge to feel powerful by trying to insult people on a gambling forum. Will be ignoring your new account, too, as always. I dunno why you even bother coming on SBR just to shit-talk, honestly. I assumed you would give up on posting back when you gave up giving out plays after your 20u lock plays kept losing. Later buddy, looking forward to your next account.
So did Kalikas get run off the board like Luca did? I don't know the history of either of these gentlemen on SBR. Oh and keep bringing the music & movie selections. Your taste is almost exactly like mine.

Quote Originally Posted by ur_daddy84 View Post
Went 0-4? Good job. I've made over $1400 the last few months fading you. I pretty much am in love with fading your picks at this point and buying big booty hookers with my winnings....keep em coming, and keep that bird mask on since you're too much of a sissy to show ur fat ugly face.
Ha Md spends $1400 in one night on ladyboys son...u need to step ur game up...pennies

So did Kalikas get run off the board like Luca did? I don't know the history of either of these gentlemen on SBR. Oh and keep bringing the music & movie selections. Your taste is almost exactly like mine.
Kalikas was never an actively posting member of SBR, to my knowledge.
Cheers. I saw Jiro Dreams of Sushi last night. Highly, highly recommended, I'd encourage you to see it ASAP if you have not. It's one of the best documentaries I've ever seen, definitely top three.

Saw Dark Knight Rises a couple of days ago for the first time. Loved Dark Knight, saw it when it came out. No idea what happened to Nolan here. I really liked Bane as a villain, for most of the film, and I was really expecting to love it, but I thought it wasn't great. Certainly good, I enjoyed it, but so many of the scenes seem contrived and ridiculous, and so much of the dialogue is cringe-worthy. Seriously, watch the opening scene.

Lost my shit at "you're a big guy". Bale's Batman is completely insufferable to me now, despite the fact that I've defended him in the past and I considered him a good Batman for quite some time. Bane's ending was also incredibly anti-climactic.

Dark Knight was a way more well crafted film indeed. That scene was actually embarrassingly bad from Gillen, he's fallen far from his days on the Wire, or maybe it was Nolans fault. Bane was a good villain though, and I thought the anarchy plot was sort of interesting. But god damn the fight scenes was disappointing, the best they could come up with was Batman and Bane trading punches with technique reminiscence of Leonard Garcia? You went to martial arts school for 10 years in the Tibetan mountains for that Batman? Throw a spinning bat kick or something at least, damn.

Also lacked those 'pop' scenes that was really something, like the pencil and "hit me" scenes that really outlined the nature of the joker and batman really well, and was also pretty awesome otherwise.

The episode of Workaholics where Adam is trying to get back on his grandfather's health insurance plan.

"JUST GIVE ME THE HEALTH INSURANCE PLEEEEEEEASE."

Saw the Imposter last night, blew my f-cking mind. Very solid throughout.
Give Points

Points Awarded:

Beelzebubzy gave MD 2 Betpoint(s) for this post.

Quote Originally Posted by MD View Post
The episode of Workaholics where Adam is trying to get back on his grandfather's health insurance plan.

"JUST GIVE ME THE HEALTH INSURANCE PLEEEEEEEASE."

Saw the Imposter last night, blew my f-cking mind. Very solid throughout.
The documentary about the french kid? Was pretty whacked that people couldn't see what was so obvious because they were grieving so much.

Quote Originally Posted by NunyaBidness View Post
The documentary about the french kid? Was pretty whacked that people couldn't see what was so obvious because they were grieving so much.
Yeah, but that's not the mind-blowing part. You remember the ending, right?