Login Search

MD's House of Winnerz

Last Post

Quote Originally Posted by Sacrelicious View Post
I tried to warn you.

Also, if Eye by decision had cashed, my total would have been +13u. Unreal. Even after Makdessi and Thomson, it never loses its sting. It was close, though, definitely the right side (in my opinion), and with all the crippling variance in this card, I could consider myself fortunate to finish up even a little bit. The main event was shocking, and Rory was a sweep away from losing R3.
Give Points

Points Awarded:

Tommy Blingshyne gave MD 2 Betpoint(s) for this post.

Quote Originally Posted by MD View Post
I tried to warn you.

Also, if Eye by decision had cashed, my total would have been +13u. Unreal. Even after Makdessi and Thomson, it never loses its sting. It was close, though, definitely the right side (in my opinion), and with all the crippling variance in this card, I could consider myself fortunate to finish up even a little bit. The main event was shocking, and Rory was a sweep away from losing R3.
I was so close to having a huge night. I live bet Jessica eye +825 after round two and I had her winning round one and three. Then rousey/herb dean took my +450 on dc by fastest ko

Quote Originally Posted by MD View Post
Only tweeted play for Bellator was Curran, +4u for tonight.

Pending plays are:
Shields dec +320 2u
Bermudez dec -101 3u
Hendricks UD +320 1.5u
Story +160 3u
Condit -155 4u
Damn straight MD !!! Hit on Koreshkov & Curran. Though Curran was going to screw me in the last rnd but came through. Surprisingly he would have won a decision anyways but whatever. +2.5 myself. bud.

Ended up -8.5u in tweeted plays last night. First big losing night of the year, though. Hopefully next week's card is more kind to me; I certainly got robbed on the Story bet, but Hendricks -5.5 was pretty bad. Lots of variance, though, so it's hard to know where I went wrong. Probably a combination of some bad luck and some bad bets.

Also,