Login Search

MD's House of Winnerz

Last Post

[QUOTE=goodfellas433;20990380]
Quote Originally Posted by MD View Post
I destroyed Thomson by decision. I had him up 3-1 going into R5, and he was +900. +900 in a spot in which I thought he should be -200 to -250, even accounting for Bendo's bullshit judging history. Arguably won R5, too. The amount of money I lost on that fight would make most of you sick. Certainly made me sick. Christ. Can't remember ever being this annoyed about a bet, seriously the worad beat I've ever had

I feel you. I hedged my super juicer par lay with Thompson by split decision. I had hit it hard at +1400 and +1350.... Turns out now I just wasted a bunch of the bankroll that could be used to insure barao, reem and aldo. I feel drained by the whole thing. Actually I felt lucky not to have the hedge and the parlay go down ....Henderson is way too comfortable with people on his back with body triangles. Gave me a heart attack
It was a close fight. Hedging at those odds was a good play at the time. If Thomson would have won you would be kicking yourself right now.

I destroyed Thomson by decision. I had him up 3-1 going into R5, and he was +900. +900 in a spot in which I thought he should be -200 to -250, even accounting for Bendo's bullshit judging history. Arguably won R5, too. The amount of money I lost on that fight would make most of you sick. Certainly made me sick. Christ. Can't remember ever being this annoyed about a bet, seriously the worst bad beat I've ever had.

You fukkin suck. Worst capper here and is arrogant too...not to mention you're a phaggot!

[QUOTE=goodfellas433;20990380]
I destroyed Thomson by decision. I had him up 3-1 going into R5, and he was +900. +900 in a spot in which I thought he should be -200 to -250, even accounting for Bendo's bullshit judging history. Arguably won R5, too. The amount of money I lost on that fight would make most of you sick. Certainly made me sick. Christ. Can't remember ever being this annoyed about a bet, seriously the worad beat I've ever had

I feel you. I hedged my super juicer par lay with Thompson by split decision. I had hit it hard at +1400 and +1350.... Turns out now I just wasted a bunch of the bankroll that could be used to insure barao, reem and aldo. I feel drained by the whole thing. Actually I felt lucky not to have the hedge and the parlay go down ....Henderson is way too comfortable with people on his back with body triangles. Gave me a heart attack
delusional much? not even a bad beat...you're just an idiot

Quote Originally Posted by Catchn_Picks View Post
Oh I think this is now going to get really interesting.
Don't count on it. That's like the fifth account the guy's talked shit to me on, I have better things to do with my time.
Give Points

Points Awarded:

Tommy Blingshyne gave MD 2 Betpoint(s) for this post.

Don't count on it. That's like the fifth account the guy's talked shit to me on, I have better things to do with my time.

Yea...like a big ass fight night ahead.

As a bettor I am just starting to look at each fight to get a sense of line value.

As a fan, I am looking forward to several fights including the last three of the night.

gl

You sound like a gay stalking \*\*\*\*\*\* you actually took the time to make an account saying MD is gay? You sound like the real big homo here that has way too much time on your hands get a life u flaming vagina. MD has some real solid opinions on mma a lot of the time and he is far from the worse capper on this gettin more an more pathetic forum... If you ain't got some input on MMA betting get the penetrate out of here u poor excuse for a human being...I bet if you actually had the balls to drop some picks you would be the real worse capper in the forums. Bitch