Login Search

MD's House of Winnerz

Last Post

8-2 so far this even Walter Harris ****** up some nice parlays for me shoulda tailed MD on the under instead of getting sucked into all that heavyweight chalk shoulda known better to put a heavily favored no name heavyweight I had never seen fight on my parlays everybody was sayin he was a lock just gonna go with all the fighters I know from now on...

I destroyed Thomson by decision. I had him up 3-1 going into R5, and he was +900. +900 in a spot in which I thought he should be -200 to -250, even accounting for Bendo's bullshit judging history. Arguably won R5, too. The amount of money I lost on that fight would make most of you sick. Certainly made me sick. Christ. Can't remember ever being this annoyed about a bet, seriously the worst bad beat I've ever had.
Give Points

Points Awarded:

Sykes gave MD 2 Betpoint(s) for this post.

[QUOTE=MD;20989964]I destroyed Thomson by decision. I had him up 3-1 going into R5, and he was +900. +900 in a spot in which I thought he should be -200 to -250, even accounting for Bendo's bullshit judging history. Arguably won R5, too. The amount of money I lost on that fight would make most of you sick. Certainly made me sick. Christ. Can't remember ever being this annoyed about a bet, seriously the worad beat I've ever had

I feel you. I hedged my super juicer par lay with Thompson by split decision. I had hit it hard at +1400 and +1350.... Turns out now I just wasted a bunch of the bankroll that could be used to insure barao, reem and aldo. I feel drained by the whole thing. Actually I felt lucky not to have the hedge and the parlay go down ....Henderson is way too comfortable with people on his back with body triangles. Gave me a heart attack

Quote Originally Posted by MD View Post
I destroyed Thomson by decision. I had him up 3-1 going into R5, and he was +900. +900 in a spot in which I thought he should be -200 to -250, even accounting for Bendo's bullshit judging history. Arguably won R5, too. The amount of money I lost on that fight would make most of you sick. Certainly made me sick. Christ. Can't remember ever being this annoyed about a bet, seriously the worst bad beat I've ever had.
Yeah on Bookmaker live Bendo was a HUGE fav. toward the end of the fight. I had a tiny play on Bendo via Decision & a small play on the Over 4.5. I don't remember exactly how big a fav. Bendo was after round 4. I just remember it was in the 4 digits. I remember thinking about arbing out just because Bendo was such a huge fav & thinking the fight was close. Looking forward to re-watching the fight.