Login Search

MD's House of Winnerz

Last Post

Quote Originally Posted by NunyaBidness View Post
Have fun paying full price for software and waiting 4 years for the new games to become available.
Mavricks upgrade was free. And I'm not a big video game guy. Spend a lot of time reading actually. Right now finishing Kahneman - Thinking, Fast & Slow and Barbara Tuchman - A Distant Mirror. I enjoy video games of all kind but they are tremendous time suckers. To each his own I suppose.

Really like McGee this weekend, I'm pretty big on him at -119, +115, and some other prices. Also liking Faber a lot. Huge on Mendes and big on Doesn't Go Distance, the under, and Mendes ITD, all at or near + money, which is a ridiculous price, Lentz shouldn't even make it out of the second round.

Moderate bets on DJ/Benavidez goes distance -160, Jorgensen by decision +130, Trujillo +110, Barboza ITD +120.

Small-moderate on Green by decision +335, Stout ITD +115 and KO +140, and pretty small on Lentz KO +2975.

I like this card, expecting to have a good night. Hopefully not a catastrophe at least.

Quote Originally Posted by Ron_Paul_2012 View Post
Mavricks upgrade was free. And I'm not a big video game guy. Spend a lot of time reading actually. Right now finishing Kahneman - Thinking, Fast & Slow and Barbara Tuchman - A Distant Mirror. I enjoy video games of all kind but they are tremendous time suckers. To each his own I suppose.
Did Kahneman teach you all about the art of going "all-in" thn?M

Quote Originally Posted by MD View Post
Really like McGee this weekend, I'm pretty big on him at -119, +115, and some other prices. Also liking Faber a lot. Huge on Mendes and big on Doesn't Go Distance, the under, and Mendes ITD, all at or near + money, which is a ridiculous price, Lentz shouldn't even make it out of the second round.

Moderate bets on DJ/Benavidez goes distance -160, Jorgensen by decision +130, Trujillo +110, Barboza ITD +120.

Small-moderate on Green by decision +335, Stout ITD +115 and KO +140, and pretty small on Lentz KO +2975.

I like this card, expecting to have a good night. Hopefully not a catastrophe at least.
Better to take Lentz KOTN +5000