Login Search

MD's House of Winnerz

Last Post

Quote Originally Posted by MD View Post
R2, I think. Not entirely sure, I'm just assuming from the discussion in the thread at the time I posted that.
I almost took shields with points. I didnt use my head, they were offering it at plus money. I am starting to use the points options a lot more now. They really are incredibly valuable. Take joey beltran for instance. We didnt know he would win but we were damn sure he had a chance and if he lost it would be close. Hes damn near unfinishable as well. They offered him with 3.5 points at -180. That is a hell of a line for that, frankly he could have gotten the nod.

Big live bets on Shields, plus my original position on him, and I recovered most of my night. Would have been -15u on my Twitter plays if Shields lost. Finished down just over 2u instead. Would have had a pretty good night if Beltran got the nod, but f-ck it, I'll take the hit. This could have been a horrible​ night.
Sounds kind of how I did.

Palhares hit, Shields hit and the o/u plays hit, but E.Silva and Beltran took it down

Quote Originally Posted by The iron sheik View Post
Sounds kind of how I did.

Palhares hit, Shields hit and the o/u plays hit, but E.Silva and Beltran took it down
Most of my plays lost for the night, but I hit a few big lines (Assuncao decision +450, Shields decision +450, Shields +255), which recouped most of my losses. Very surprised that both Pierce and Silva lost.

Most of my plays lost for the night, but I hit a few big lines (Assuncao decision +450, Shields decision +450, Shields +255), which recouped most of my losses. Very surprised that both Pierce and Silva lost.
Stun gun finally stunned someone. Nice grab on shields.

Plays for tonight:

I have Dos Santos KOtN at uh... +700 I think. Velasquez -195, -185, and some other odds, moderate-large. Jordan, and Melendez by decision moderate. Cormier by decision moderate-large. Decent amount on Dodson, although I don't think I did enough work on that, may have to arb out. I really like Velasquez by sub +1455, I think it should be closer to +600. Eye/Kaufman goes distance, uh... lots of other props.

Anyway, I'm confident and expecting a good night. Mostly I hope the main event is good. I'm very excited for it.

Quote Originally Posted by Rubber Guard View Post
So you basically just copied my goofy plays? Just kidding Good Luck
I tweeted them before you posted yours brah, get on my level.

No idea how anyone can take Dos Santos at these odds to be honest. He can win, but he's clearly the inferior fighter.

Plays for tonight:

I have Dos Santos KOtN at uh... +700 I think. Velasquez -195, -185, and some other odds, moderate-large. Jordan, and Melendez by decision moderate. Cormier by decision moderate-large. Decent amount on Dodson, although I don't think I did enough work on that, may have to arb out. I really like Velasquez by sub +1455, I think it should be closer to +600. Eye/Kaufman goes distance, uh... lots of other props.

Anyway, I'm confident and expecting a good night. Mostly I hope the main event is good. I'm very excited for it.
you really like Velasquez by sub? Who has he ever subbed? Is he going to sub a Brazilian BB, who is very difficult to take down .. submitting him? A wrestler?

Come on...geez.

JDS by KO....you will see a much more focused fighter this time....he was going through a lot of personal issues last fight...he is going to WAR tonight....

Quote Originally Posted by TheRifleman View Post
you really like Velasquez by sub? Who has he ever subbed? Is he going to sub a Brazilian BB, who is very difficult to take down and then sub him? A wrestler?

Come on...geez.
Your logic is terrible. And yes, I do.

Plays for tonight:

Oops, should have checked that line when I posted this. It's actually sitting right around +600 now. Oh well, GG, market.

Your logic is terrible. And yes, I do.
Yea, I'm sure Velasquez has very quality sub game. He just chooses not to sacrifice position. But, if he is willing to take a risk, or JDS fatigued enough, i can see this. But I don't think +600 is good enough.

Who knows what is camp was really focusing on though, besides a select few. Maybe they see an opportunity then JDS coming back to the feet.