Login Search

MD's House of Winnerz

Last Post

Quote Originally Posted by mirinquads View Post
To be honest, Palhares quits and Pierce hits like a truck also seems to be going more for the knockout than in the past. Even more so now that he probably doesnt wanna go to the ground with Palhares, I def. could see the knockout early.
Palhares will probably gas at some point, he did at 185. I could see Pierce knocking him out in that situation. I wonder if he can make it 1.5 rounds before he tires lol. Well see if he lost some muscle mass after going off PED's.

Quote Originally Posted by Luca Fury View Post
Oh, whoops. You're right. I got confused for a second, my bad. I apologize for that.

The books did end up needing Gus by the time the fight rolled around, though. Those videos are recorded very early in the week. I think that was recorded on Monday, if I recall correctly. The vast majority of the action doesn't come in until the days leading up to fight day and especially on fight day itself.

Nick told me shortly before the fight that they needed Gus and then reiterated to me after it, saying he was hoping Gus would have gotten the decision since it would have made the books a killing.
Oh my god and u believe this u babbling fool? They needed Gus to win LMFAO. I have news for ya bud. I have access to a pretty big book here on the east coast and nobody i repeat nobody was taking JOnes at those huge odds. What a fuking fool u are.
Last edited by Thor4140; 10-04-13 at 07:14 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Luca Fury View Post
Oh, whoops. You're right. I got confused for a second, my bad. I apologize for that.

Nick told me shortly before the fight that they needed Gus and then reiterated to me after it, saying he was hoping Gus would have gotten the decision since it would have made the books a killing.
OMFG and 8 to 1 dog who most thought had a legit shot to win and people were pounding Jones at 9 to 1. Dude if anything learn to read a line for fuks sake.

I actually like Palhares +250 there. And I realize how solid Pierce is. But seems like the kind of guy who could get caught in a leg lock. Top heavy, not the most athletic, kind of a grinder against the cage type. And a clinch ain't good vs. a guy like Palhares. Then just throw in a possible resurrection at 170 now. And the fact it is in Brazil. I'll take the +250.

Quote Originally Posted by Vaughany View Post
probably get a warning for that. If I was still a fake mod I'd probably ban you for it. Cardinal sin posting twitter address on here, no idea why, but it's a cardinal sin nontheless!
Someone asked, so I figured it'd be fine. Not like I'm advertising or anything.

You would have banned me? You? It's a bad day when Vaughany would ban you for something. I thought you were cool bro, like China.