Login Search

MD's House of Winnerz

Last Post

Quote Originally Posted by Thor4140 View Post
Here is the problem with guys like you V. I never say anything about home town judging. What i do say is the judging is on the books side 9.5 out of 10 times. They couldn't care less where a guy is from. The one sure bet of the night last night was Gus not winning by decision. If you don't think the judges know what the books need then keep believing these are just bad judges like a simpleton. Again why do all these bad decisions always side with the books? Just looking at how the guys who had Mayweather by unanimous decision got absolutely hosed and u still think it is bad judging is priceless.
UFC 165's controversial decisions:

Jones vs Gustafsson: Jones opens -675, closes -840. Jury vs Ricci: Jury opens -350, closes -420. Caceres vs Delorme: Caceres opens -120, closes -140. All of those guys won. I don't think the Caceres fight could reasonably be scored for Delorme, but hey, one judge did. The only one that went the way of a guy who was bet down was Prezeres, who opened +100 and closed +105, and won a split decision in a fight that he clearly won.

Quote Originally Posted by MD View Post
UFC 165's controversial decisions:

Jones vs Gustafsson: Jones opens -675, closes -840. Jury vs Ricci: Jury opens -350, closes -420. Caceres vs Delorme: Caceres opens -120, closes -140. All of those guys won. I don't think the Caceres fight could reasonably be scored for Delorme, but hey, one judge did. The only one that went the way of a guy who was bet down was Prezeres, who opened +100 and closed +105, and won a split decision in a fight that he clearly won.
im talking about big bet fights not shitty little fits nobody gives a dik about. Also if u think because the line moved up for Jones meant the money was on him god bless ya. How can anyone be this naive and call themselves a handicapper? You yourself in another post said u thought Gus was very undervalued. Do you think u are some wiz and was the only person to think this? NO knucklehead. 99 percent of the mma community thought this same thing. How about doing me a favor. Go find one guy who bet JOnes straight up. I mean u think the line moved up because of Jones money so there has to be tons. U would be lucky to find ten guys on the planet.

Biggest bet game of the day today was Minny Vikings over shitty Cleve. Bookmaker drop the line from 7 to 6.5 and wouldn't move it from there with no money at all on Cleveland. MD thinks they were getting heavy money on Cleveland. I know three books who were getting smashed with MInny money but MD if u think line movement tells the whole story so be it.

im talking about big bet fights not shitty little fits nobody gives a dik about. Also if u think because the line moved up for Jones meant the money was on him god bless ya. How can anyone be this naive and call themselves a handicapper? You yourself in another post said u thought Gus was very undervalued. Do you think u are some wiz and was the only person to think this? NO knucklehead. 99 percent of the mma community thought this same thing. How about doing me a favor. Go find one guy who bet JOnes straight up. I mean u think the line moved up because of Jones money so there has to be tons. U would be lucky to find ten guys on the planet.
You're a complete moron if you think that.

You're also a complete moron to say:

Here is the problem with guys like you V. I never say anything about home town judging. What i do say is the judging is on the books side 9.5 out of 10 times. They couldn't care less where a guy is from. The one sure bet of the night last night was Gus not winning by decision. If you don't think the judges know what the books need then keep believing these are just bad judges like a simpleton. Again why do all these bad decisions always side with the books? Just looking at how the guys who had Mayweather by unanimous decision got absolutely hosed and u still think it is bad judging is priceless.
And then when I told you the line movement, you say "that was the books trying to get you all on Gustafsson!". In a fight that almost everyone thought would end ITD.

Why do the bad decisions always side with the books? Because you say that the guy who wins the decision is the guy who got the action, regardless of line movement.

Biggest bet game of the day today was Minny Vikings over shitty Cleve. Bookmaker drop the line from 7 to 6.5 and wouldn't move it from there with no money at all on Cleveland. MD thinks they were getting heavy money on Cleveland. I know three books who were getting smashed with MInny money but MD if u think line movement tells the whole story so be it.
I'd be really surprised if there weren't plenty of pros taking Cleveland +7 on the logic that Hoyer was likely an upgrade to Weedon based on his preseason performance. And they would have been right!

And what MD said: Why do the bad decisions always side with the books? Because you say that the guy who wins the decision is the guy who got the action, regardless of line movement.

You simply can't lose with your logic.

Well it seems pretty obvious to me that the "real reason" no one ever agrees with Thor is that they forgot their tin foil hat. After you get the tin foil hat. Step 1. Make sure it's on real nice and tight (in order to cut off the circulation). Step 2. Stand outside in the sun (preferably from the tallest building in town). Let that tin foil get real nice & hot. From what I understand. Thor's rule of thumb is that it needs to be hot enough to cook an egg. Now that your brain is nice and warmed up. You are finally ready for some intelligent debate & inquiry. Let the posting begin!
Last edited by Ron_Paul_2012; 09-23-13 at 12:49 AM.

Im more worried about the black helicopters that keep flying above my house every night brah

You are over-estimating the "mma community"! People will have been throwing Jones in parlays left right and centre

Thor is an idiot. Trust me I am one of the most naturally skeptical and curious persons as its in my nature to be (thats what makes me such a good capper) and Im sorry to say but Thor only chooses to remember only the negative aspects of when he was on the losing end but systematically ignores the times when the judges got it right for him.

I have been paying close attention to this and I honestly cannot see a connection between the books and judges.

The judges gave it to Jon because he deserves the benefit of the doubt, you gotta dominate the champion to become the champion.

Quote Originally Posted by rosietop View Post
Thor is an idiot. Trust me I am one of the most naturally skeptical and curious persons as its in my nature to be (thats what makes me such a good capper) and Im sorry to say but Thor only chooses to remember only the negative aspects of when he was on the losing end but systematically ignores the times when the judges got it right for him.

I have been paying close attention to this and I honestly cannot see a connection between the books and judges.

The judges gave it to Jon because he deserves the benefit of the doubt, you gotta dominate the champion to become the champion.
lol
A. I didn't bet the JOnes fight and i did bet Mayweather but just to win and not by a unanimous decision
B. No you aren't paying attention
C. With 11 post u wouldn't happen to be a book and know fully well what im talking about and are trying to fool easily conned people? 11 Post

Quote Originally Posted by Noleafclover View Post
I'd be really surprised if there weren't plenty of pros taking Cleveland +7 on the logic that Hoyer was likely an upgrade to Weedon based on his preseason performance. And they would have been right!

And what MD said: Why do the bad decisions always side with the books? Because you say that the guy who wins the decision is the guy who got the action, regardless of line movement.

You simply can't lose with your logic.
Oh for goodness sakes another brilliant gambler

lol
A. I didn't bet the JOnes fight and i did bet Mayweather but just to win and not by a unanimous decision
B. No you aren't paying attention
C. With 11 post u wouldn't happen to be a book and know fully well what im talking about and are trying to fool easily conned people? 11 Post
im crewman from sherdog forums you ignorant tin foil hat