Login Search

MD's House of Winnerz

Last Post

Jesus, Patricio Pitbull is a much better boxer than I thought he was, and I thought he was pretty damn good. I broke one of his fights down almost frame by frame (and literally frame by frame for some of it), and I'm very impressed.

Still dunno about dat Nunes fight though. As long as Nunes doesn't fight like he did in the Palaszewski fight (which is arguably his best performance, funnily), he can decision pretty much anyone if the judges like him enough, which they usually do.

10. Nik Lentz
9. Dustin Poirier
8. Chan Sung Jung
7. Frankie Edgar
6. Ricardo Lamas
5. Cub Swanson
4. Patricio Freire
3. Pat Curran
2. Chad Mendes
1. Jose Aldo

I'm reppin' dat "Bellator is underrated" crew, sons.

David Branch vs Dildo Villefort is shaping up to be the most boring fight of the year. Why am I surprised to see Mutapcic become a favourite over Taylor, by the way? Taylor is so aggressive that I expect him to win most of the time, although I absolutely can't stand the guy. I 'capped him at around -180 and I think that's being generous to the King, considering how easily he's been taken down by lesser wrestlers. It assumes that he's smart enough to fight a very smart fight and batter Taylor as much as he can. I've never wanted to lose money more than on this fight.

Played Not Jones KO -193 and Jones by sub or decision -150. Big value on both.

I like pretty much nothing on Bellator, and it may be because I didn't put much time into the card, but it looks really dry. Lima line was about right when it opened, can't underestimate Saunders. Not surprised to see War Machine get faded so hard, but his opponent is awful, so this isn't exactly a good spot to do it.

Quote Originally Posted by MD View Post
Played Not Jones KO -193 and Jones by sub or decision -150. Big value on both.

I like pretty much nothing on Bellator, and it may be because I didn't put much time into the card, but it looks really dry. Lima line was about right when it opened, can't underestimate Saunders. Not surprised to see War Machine get faded so hard, but his opponent is awful, so this isn't exactly a good spot to do it.
Surprised to see how much value there is in the prop lines considering how Huge of a favorite Bones is.

Quote Originally Posted by Mercersux View Post
Surprised to see how much value there is in the prop lines considering how Huge of a favorite Bones is.
Jones is being overvalued I think. I 'cap him somewhere between -400 and -600. All it's going to take is Gustafsson avoiding the clinch, and this will be an interesting fight. If there was an o/u on double legs landed by Jones, I'd take the under, because I really only see him taking Gus down from the clinch or against the cage.

Quote Originally Posted by MD View Post
Jones is being overvalued I think. I 'cap him somewhere between -400 and -600. All it's going to take is Gustafsson avoiding the clinch, and this will be an interesting fight. If there was an o/u on double legs landed by Jones, I'd take the under, because I really only see him taking Gus down from the clinch or against the cage.
Everyone is parlaying the sweet Jesus out of Jon Jones. Gustaffson +10.5 points at +310 is a nice line.