Login Search

MD's House of Winnerz

Last Post

Quote Originally Posted by Beelzebubzy View Post
Thoughts on Bader/Tex not distance -350?

Ive hit several times now
It probably has some value. Wouldn't go big on it, though. If Bader wins, I think it's often a decision, as I don't think he has the cardio to break Teixeira down for a late finish very often.

I have Bendo by decision here, along with Pettis KO of the Night and a bit on Bendo sub at some ridiculous >+1200 line. Bendo winning by decision will give me a good night I think.

I'm running pretty cold at the moment, on a pretty big downswing. Part of it is variance (though I was running ahead of EV previously, so I can't complain too much), as there have been at least six decisions that were either 50/50 or should definitely have gone my way in the last few cards. Made some -EV plays, too, though, so I probably need to step my game up. I have a lot of growing room as a handicapper, so I'm not too worried about it, as I know I've improved significantly since January, but it does suck. I definitely have room to work hard; lately, I've been putting in half the time I normally do, and it shows. Some of this is due to personal issues, but I'd be lying if I said I wasn't a lazy Dark Souls-playing degen. Luckily I have good bankroll management so I could suffer 3x this downswing without breaking a sweat. The next card doesn't look like a good rebound card, though.

Just an update. Gonna start putting more work in and stop wasting so much of my time.

Also, semi-controversial opinion time. My lightweight top 10:

10. Pat Healy
9. Rafael Dos Anjos
8. Eddie Alvarez
7. Gray Maynard
6. Josh Thomson
5. TJ Grant
4. Gilbert Melendez
3. Ben Henderson
2. Anthony Pettis
1. Michael Chandler

Gonna take a couple of really solid wins for Pettis to displace Chandler I think.

Sorry to hear about your night. I ended up in profit but then again I was mostly just on Barnetto.

I think the most valuable fumble play belongs to me either way, despite that. Somehow managed to think I was playing a parlay with Palelei ITD combined with Barnetto-san. It's 9am, sitting here with a cup of coffee and breakfast before gym and wondering what kind of a moron can't even place bets right, as it turns out I played Krylov ITD with Barnett, and failed to notice. I guess it's time to start actually paying attention.

Well, I guess this happens to everyone some time. Goddamn.

Quote Originally Posted by The iron sheik View Post
Sorry to hear about your night. I ended up in profit but then again I was mostly just on Barnetto.

I think the most valuable fumble play belongs to me either way, despite that. Somehow managed to think I was playing a parlay with Palelei ITD combined with Barnetto-san. It's 9am, sitting here with a cup of coffee and breakfast before gym and wondering what kind of a moron can't even place bets right, as it turns out I played Krylov ITD with Barnett, and failed to notice. I guess it's time to start actually paying attention.

I told everyone to play Sonnen points handicap against Shogun. Wanted to go pretty big on it. Posted it on my Twitter. Then of course, I forgot to play it myself. Would have been significantly in profit for the night if I had played it. It happens, and it sucks.

Quote Originally Posted by The iron sheik View Post

I was going to leave a smart ass comment. But honestly there was nothing more I could say that would make you look anymore foolish than what you have already done to yourself. On a more positive note. It looks like you took my words to heart Mr. Chubby Lumpkins. I give you credit for not being a lazy lump anymore. I have an old photo of you & your mother. You can use it as a before & after photo.

Hey, at least I admitted I made an error. I did it in retrospect, too. Nothing to gain from admitting it. Ended up a winning night either way.
I guess I could be a dishonest liar like you, and claim I didn't bet the things I said I was betting. Only to look good on the internet, too.

By the way, ron paul mentioned in some other thread that he is 6% BF. That's pretty humorous. Not only do you lie about your betting, you also lie about your appearance. It's hilarious. Talk about low self esteem... almost feel bad for making fun of you and embarrassing you.