Login Search

MD's House of Winnerz

Last Post

im 15 pages through this comedy script of a thread and clearly no reason to continue for another 30. Wasted enough time. Your excuses are hilarious tho, like post #197. That is a winner.

Your record in this thread through 15 pages... I didn't count arbs or any livebets, just looking at handicapping record

W-L record 38-37

Underdogs W/L 15- 23

Favs W/L 24-10
(3 picks didn't get marked, we can just say there were underdog winners so 18-23)

Better stick to arbs or livebetting, whatever the hell it is you do so save your night(those post were funny to and still are).

It's very telling that you take something that is so simple, like tracking plays and turn it into a puzzle. But, being on this site for 4 years now, nothing new. No secret why you don't use units or any kind of consistency with your bets. Not even all of your plays were listed with a "small, medium, large" which is a moronic way to list your bets in the first place. Of course, unless you are looking for ambiguity then mission accomplished.

At least now I know who to contact when I need advice on "heads or tails."
Last edited by brooks85; 08-29-13 at 09:18 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by brooks85 View Post
im 15 pages through this comedy script of a thread and clearly no reason to continue for another 30. Wasted enough time. Your excuses are hilarious tho, like post #197. That is a winner.

Your record in this thread through 15 pages... I didn't count arbs or any livebets, just looking at handicapping record

W-L record 38-37

Underdogs W/L 15- 23

Favs W/L 24-10
(3 picks didn't get marked, we can just say there were underdog winners so 18-23)

Better stick to arbs or livebetting, whatever the hell it is you do so save your night(those post were funny to and still are).

It's very telling that you take something that is so simple, like tracking plays and turn it into a puzzle. But, being on this site for 4 years now, nothing new. No secret why you don't use units or any kind of consistency with your bets. Not even all of your plays were listed with a "small, medium, large" which is a moronic way to list your bets in the first place. Of course, unless you are looking for ambiguity then mission accomplished.

So...you think that record is -units? Really? Just assign 1, 2 and 3 units if you want, for small, medium and large. Then calculate units won/lost.

W-L record 38-37

Underdogs W/L 15- 23

Favs W/L 24-10

W-L record 38-37

Underdogs W/L 15- 23

Favs W/L 24-10

I'm not sure if my favourite part is that you still think that W/L is any indicator of success (I could be 10-30 and still be up a lot), or that you dislike me so much that you're willing to go through my thread for fifteen pages just to badmouth me. Reminds me of On2TheNext1, I'm touched.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Odds
Last edited by MD; 08-29-13 at 11:42 AM.

Couture pulled off the most blatant shorts-grabbing I've seen this side of Silva/Sonnen in the Vera fight. He was yanking on Vera's shorts in the clinch after his combo at the start of round three for a good thirty seconds, obviously on purpose. I suppose you can't expect a massive PED user who calls himself "The Natural" to play fair, though.

Quote Originally Posted by MD View Post
Couture pulled off the most blatant shorts-grabbing I've seen this side of Silva/Sonnen in the Vera fight. He was yanking on Vera's shorts in the clinch after his combo at the start of round three for a good thirty seconds, obviously on purpose. I suppose you can't expect a massive PED user who calls himself "The Natural" to play fair, though.
LOL

Quote Originally Posted by more_betterness View Post
How heavy are you on Barnett MD?
Heavier than I want to be, that's for sure. Won't be crushed if he loses, but it would hurt.

Quote Originally Posted by Noleafclover View Post
Tell me a story MD, of the great Bendo by decision opener. I want to laugh and cry.

Its at like +145 or something now.
Still a better love story than Twilight.