Login Search

MD's House of Winnerz

Last Post

Quote Originally Posted by NunyaBidness View Post
Got it at -155 at the opener.
I'm trying to figure out where Melancon has demonstrated good wrestling. I watched the adam Schindler fight and he was taken down multiple times. I understand Vaughany pointed out there was a weight cut issue in that fight. He stuffed Seth B however it was after Seth was rocked. Gastelum does seem a little raw. Well I just read that Gastelum is only 5'9'' on sherdog. I thought there was a huge size disadvantage here. Maybe I am wrong.

Quote Originally Posted by mmaed View Post
I'm trying to figure out where Melancon has demonstrated good wrestling. I watched the adam Schindler fight and he was taken down multiple times. I understand Vaughany pointed out there was a weight cut issue in that fight. He stuffed Seth B however it was after Seth was rocked. Gastelum does seem a little raw. Well I just read that Gastelum is only 5'9'' on sherdog. I thought there was a huge size disadvantage here. Maybe I am wrong.
Interesting spot where the view of one guy is confused by a win against overhyped competition, and the other guy is coming off a 3 sigma win where he'll never look that good again.

Quote Originally Posted by NunyaBidness View Post
Interesting spot where the view of one guy is confused by a win against overhyped competition, and the other guy is coming off a 3 sigma win where he'll never look that good again.
You really think that? Melancon is an animal, very easy to underestimate him.

Quote Originally Posted by Educ8d Degener8 View Post
Nunya, that three sigma talk turned me on....

I like Trujillo as well, but I'm biased against bowling anyway...
I took Abel by decision at +400. I think that has some value. Abel doesn't tend to submit a lot of guys and Voelker is pretty tough despite his knockout losses. Besides that I think Abel will probably come to wrestle.