Login Search

MD's House of Winnerz

Last Post

Quote Originally Posted by sideloaded View Post
Yes she is korean, but completely white washed. To be honest this all kind of new to me. Haven't even told my father. I honestly dont know her that well and think she is probably a little bit of a hoe since it was easy for me to get some. SO I am hedging my bets big time. I think she will have an abortion. I am willing to pay for it. Shit is real expensive. She is on the fence about it. IF that doesnt work out I am getting a DNA test the second that baby is born. Not even sure it's mine. I really dont feel like it was since I DID pull out. Im kind of a mess right now.
killin me!

Quote Originally Posted by Beelzebubzy View Post
Happy to have nunya back

not as happy as sider post hanger in vag celebration though

i will front kick for you for free
Plato recommended that a woman be forced to jump up and down while a man spanked her to induce abortion.

Learned that first year of college in intro to philosophy. Changed my major immediately.
Give Points

Points Awarded:

MD gave NunyaBidness 2 SBR Point(s) for this post.

Quote Originally Posted by NunyaBidness View Post
Plato recommended that a woman be forced to jump up and down while a man spanked her to induce abortion.

Learned that first year of college in intro to philosophy. Changed my major immediately.
In secondary school (read: high school), my incredibly arrogant-looking new substitute geography teacher started the class by saying "Geography... some say it's the study of places, but I like to think of it as the study of people."

Asked if I could do physics instead. Regretted it, but hey, live and learn.