MD's House of Winnerz

Last Post

Quote Originally Posted by Beelzebubzy View Post
I parlayed mendes with some wwe picks. Got him at -189

do I arb out? Hell no uncle nunya will be mad

will I arb out? Most likely cause I have a bloody vag

#2 bucksprofit
#alliseeissquideggs
It depends on the line you got Mendes at, I suppose. I mean, if you got him at -400 or below, I wouldn't, but I wouldn't have played him above that, either. If you want to hedge, hedge with Guida decision. I think he wins somewhere between 15-20% of the time, and almost every time he wins it'll be by decision. If he finished Mendes 3% of the time I'd be surprised, to be honest, especially with the gameplan I expect him to employ.

Quote Originally Posted by On2TheNext1 View Post
This board IS one of a kind. A total dumpster fire. I come from a different gambling background than you. In the poker world integrity means something, all you have is your word and reputation. That obviously doesn't mean shit to a collective of true degenerate mouth breathers, but it means something to me. A man of principle you could say. And this manipulative little pathological liar is getting called out for what he is... a poser. A wannabe poker pro til Nunya outted him for being basic. Now a wannabe sharp whose fooled some of the mentally deficient of this board with his clever accounting.
To be fair, the poker world is just as bad as the sportsbetting world.

There are pockets of people who have honor, and I've owed and been owed many times over the years with no problems, but thats because of doing my due dilligence.

I've also seen guys steal $5 chips out of pots in games they've played in every day for years, from guys they would claim to be friends with.

The poker players I've done business with have been the most honorable people I've ever dealt with in my life; but the rest of them are one step above common street trash.

Quote Originally Posted by MD View Post
$825.00 $100.00 Pending 8/28/13 6:30pm Props Fighting 1810 Not Elkins inside distance -825* vs Elkins wins inside distance

Awwwww yeaaaaaaaaah.
BTMDL BTMDL BTMDL

1923xxxxx-1 8/27/13 5:3xpm $620.00 $100.00 Pending 8/28/13 6:30pm Props Fighting 1810 Not Elkins inside distance -620* vs Elkins wins inside distance

Quote Originally Posted by NunyaBidness View Post
BTMDL BTMDL BTMDL

1923xxxxx-1 8/27/13 5:3xpm $620.00 $100.00 Pending 8/28/13 6:30pm Props Fighting 1810 Not Elkins inside distance -620* vs Elkins wins inside distance
Yeah, I missed the opener on that. Oh well, still a ton of value.

Was thinking about taking Not Mizugaki ITD, but decided against it.