Login Search

MD's House of Winnerz

Last Post

Quote Originally Posted by MD View Post
At the very least, you're not in denial. And no, I won't post a screenshot.

It's sad enough that every post you have made in over a week now has been aimed at me, but now that you've admitted that you're holding an e-grudge and being bitter and resentful towards me, I have no reason to ever interact with you again. Keep calling me a liar whenever you want, I don't mind. Enjoy the rest of your time on SBR.

You're gonna make a great tout, poser.

I pretty much just spend my time on SBR posting plays (which usually win), PMing people advice and/or opinions when they ask, and making very few claims about myself or my gambling. I also almost always answer any questions that are asked of me on the forum, which usually relate to handicapping and analysing MMA. Despite this, there are 3-4 people who make it their goal to try to insult me or question my honesty on a pretty regular basis, and it's becoming a pretty big waste of my time. So, sorry Sider, nothing against you, I don't think you're an idiot like Ron_Paul, or as overly-spiteful as On2TheNext1 (although I don't think he's an idiot, just too negative; I don't really have a problem with him), but spending my time arguing on SBR is really, really pointless. I'm going to ignore close to all of your posts, and the majority of negative posts aimed at me, from this point. You've now accused me of being from America, N. Ireland, and the UK, and of lying about being on a book which accepts all of those places. Doesn't take a rocket scientist to see that this is getting a bit silly. If I think there's some validity to them or that they deserve a response, then I'll respond. Other than that, no. If anyone wants to think I'm a liar, that is fine. I give out advice for free to anyone who asks and I reply to 10-25 PM's every fight week giving advice and analysis. Most of the regulars here have asked me for my opinion on a fight via PM at some point or another. If anyone wants to think I'm a liar, that is fine. I don't owe any of you anything.

tl;dr (thanks for the gif, SlipperyKyhol)

I pretty much just spend my time on SBR posting plays (which usually win), PMing people advice and/or opinions when they ask, and making very few claims about myself or my gambling. I also almost always answer any questions that are asked of me on the forum, which usually relate to handicapping and analysing MMA. Despite this, there are 3-4 people who make it their goal to try to insult me or question my honesty on a pretty regular basis, and it's becoming a pretty big waste of my time. So, sorry Sider, nothing against you, I don't think you're an idiot like Ron_Paul, or as overly-spiteful as On2TheNext1 (although I don't think he's an idiot, just too negative; I don't really have a problem with him), but spending my time arguing on SBR is really, really pointless. I'm going to ignore close to all of your posts, and the majority of negative posts aimed at me, from this point. You've now accused me of being from America, N. Ireland, and the UK, and of lying about being on a book which accepts all of those places. Doesn't take a rocket scientist to see that this is getting a bit silly. If I think there's some validity to them or that they deserve a response, then I'll respond. Other than that, no. If anyone wants to think I'm a liar, that is fine. I give out advice for free to anyone who asks and I reply to 10-25 PM's every fight week giving advice and analysis. Most of the regulars here have asked me for my opinion on a fight via PM at some point or another. If anyone wants to think I'm a liar, that is fine. I don't owe any of you anything.

tl;dr (thanks for the gif, SlipperyKyhol)

Posting a screenshot of that opener pretty much clears up any questions regarding your integrity. It's gotta be at least a little disconcerting to your die hard fans/followers that you refuse to do something as simple as push two keys on your keyboard after writing all that nonsense.

Quote Originally Posted by Ron_Paul_2012 View Post
MD you need to get off the pain killers (sciatica) & lighten up. You're way too thin skinned. I was just havin' a little fun with you Saturday. Now I see you're quarreling with On2. Ya'll need to relax.

Nothing more relaxed than refusing to argue, bro. I post plays for free, I give advice for free, and people still want to argue with me. Last time I was asked to post a screenshot of a bet was by Gabe, which I did, I posted a screenshot of a bet on Edgar for close to $1000. No one remembers that, though; there will always be a next time.
Why waste the effort? I could use that time 'capping fights and finding more chalk for us to bet on. <3
Last edited by MD; 08-26-13 at 07:18 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Sacrelicious View Post
Barnett going to cash for us, buddy. Best of luck to you on wednesday, I don't have much on the card.

Contemplating seeing where the bendo pettis line goes and if there is a significant dog come fight night (+140 or better) making a small play.
I think Barnett is being undervalued here, and I don't know why. The "Fade Mir" train is still rolling along pretty hard.

I took Bendo UD +410 and Bendo dec. +215. Probably going to be the best bets for that fight.

Nothing more relaxed than refusing to argue, bro. I post plays for free, I give advice for free, and people still want to argue with me. Last time I was asked to post a screenshot of a bet was by Gabe, which I did, I posted a bet on Edgar for close to $1000. There will always be a next time.
Why waste my breath? I could use that time 'capping fights and finding more chalk for us to bet on. <3
I was not going to release my plays until right before the matches. However, I have decided to change my mind. Hopefully some will find my plays useful. 40% of BR on Tavares straight, 15% of BR on Condit straight, 7% Gastelum straight, 5% Perez straight. Condit is a rather big deal because he is the fourth & final fight to close out a big money parlay. I also have smaller parlays that involve Tavares, Condit, Gastelum & Perez in different combinations. Moreover, I have a very tiny Andrews/Thatch parlay. The rest of my bank roll will be used to jump on fluctuating lines as they become favorable to my previous choices. If there are no significant line changes then the rest of my $ will be saved for the next event.
Last edited by Ron_Paul_2012; 08-26-13 at 07:47 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by mirinquads View Post
Why not? Lying is fun.

Maybe he wanted to seem like a better capper. Not that he seems like the type to do so, but penetrate It's a internet forum. Who gives a sh't? Guys consistently picking winnarz.

You people should find something better to do with your time.
It's easy to pick "winnarz" when you lie about what side you took, the lines you bet, et al. Do you see why?

Quote Originally Posted by mirinquads View Post
Why not? Lying is fun.

Maybe he wanted to seem like a better capper. Not that he seems like the type to do so, but penetrate It's a internet forum. Who gives a sh't? Guys consistently picking winnarz.

You people should find something better to do with your time.
My thoughts exactly. Never lied about my plays, but I don't much care if some guys on an internet forum think I do. Even Jesus Christ and Grabaka got accused of being disingenuous about their plays, and those are the nicest guys on SBR. I'm finally in the cool kid club I reckon.

Quote Originally Posted by Ron_Paul_2012 View Post
I was not going to release my plays until right before the matches. However, I have decided to change my mind. Hopefully some will find my plays useful. 40% of BR on Tavares straight, 15% of BR on Condit straight, 7% Gastelum, 5% Perez straight. Condit is a rather big deal because he is the fourth & final fight to close out a big money parlay. I also have smaller parlays that involve Tavares, Condit, Gastelum & Perez in different combinations. Moreover, I have a very tiny Andrews/Thatch parlay. The rest of my bank roll will be used to jump on fluctuating lines as they become favorable to my previous choices. If there is no significant line changes then the rest of my $ will be saved for the next event.
I like Tavares a lot here. I originally liked him more than I do now, but I still think he should be near -900. I'm on Melancon over Gastelum, though, I 'capped him at -150.