Login Search

MD's House of Winnerz

Last Post

Finished down on my Twitter bets, and didn't do much better for the night myself. Pretty much broke even and only profited for the day because of boxing. I think I got screwed on that 'Reem bet, it should seriously have been stopped when he dropped Travis multiple times and Travis wasn't responding to his punches. I was definitely wrong about that Hall bet, though. Incredibly awful, probably the worst bet I've made all year.
Give Points

Points Awarded:

Ron_Paul_2012 gave MD 2 SBR Point(s) for this post.

I don't understand what hall was even doing out there. After he lost the second round and it was 1-1 he should have started to take the fight seriously. He wasn't even tired and had tons of energy from the slow pace, and he didn't even use it to win the third round and secure the fight. He's 6ft tall with an 80inch reach and couldn't beat a guy whose 5'7??

Yeah, it was baffling. My problem with how I 'capped the fight isn't with his skills, because I think I 'capped his skills just fine; he obviously had what it took to beat Doomsday. The problem is that while I say his performance was baffling, he is a baffling guy with a lot of mental holes. That's incredibly important and something I should have put a lot more thought into. It doesn't matter how sure I am that Hall could have circled around him and destroyed him at range all night, if Hall is just going to decide to grapple and take breaks during rounds. He's beginning to remind me of Akiyama.

For anything...and I'm talking about a friend who just made an account actually and I asked him what his limits are before he even started to play. So I assumed those are the standard limits.
My personal account is limited to about 5$ or less.
So you have more than 100 limit even for early MMA lines?

Quote Originally Posted by MD View Post
Yeah, it was baffling. My problem with how I 'capped the fight isn't with his skills, because I think I 'capped his skills just fine; he obviously had what it took to beat Doomsday. The problem is that while I say his performance was baffling, he is a baffling guy with a lot of mental holes. That's incredibly important and something I should have put a lot more thought into. It doesn't matter how sure I am that Hall could have circled around him and destroyed him at range all night, if Hall is just going to decide to grapple and take breaks during rounds. He's beginning to remind me of Akiyama.
Was a lot of that going on yesterday, Lauzon just walking around like a zombie comes to mind.. penetrating hard sport to cap when people take opioides before their fights

Quote Originally Posted by sorinnn View Post
For anything...and I'm talking about a friend who just made an account actually and I asked him what his limits are before he even started to play. So I assumed those are the standard limits.
My personal account is limited to about 5$ or less.
So you have more than 100 limit even for early MMA lines?
Always 100 for openers, thn can put more on nearer fight time. Usually to win 250 on faves, rsik 250 on dogs

Quote Originally Posted by gabe View Post
Lauzon def did not look like himself. Worst fight I've ever seen him in. Guess he's done being exciting and going for finishes.

Dude was actually content to strike and get whooped. I assumed he would be looking for a takedown from the opening bell.
gabe dont they give you a free premium membership?

Quote Originally Posted by Vaughany View Post
Always 100 for openers, thn can put more on nearer fight time. Usually to win 250 on faves, rsik 250 on dogs
It's 250 for openers on straight lines, 100 for props. Goes up to 500+ closer to fight time.

Quote Originally Posted by gabe View Post
Also, Hall looked awful but I thought he won the fight
Same, barely. Thought he clearly won R1, clearly lost R2, scraped out R3. I would have been just as unhappy if he had won, though. Wrong side is wrong side.