Login Search

MD's House of Winnerz

Last Post

Quote Originally Posted by NunyaBidness View Post
You do realize that everyone got that right?

Might want to check your spam folder, some Nigerians might have some money for you.
A guy who posts in soccer forum called "Pinnacle135" or something like tat rreckons he's just been "signed up" by them and is going to be doing all their exotic tips!

Quote Originally Posted by Vaughany View Post
A guy who posts in soccer forum called "Pinnacle135" or something like tat rreckons he's just been "signed up" by them and is going to be doing all their exotic tips!

Does he get a 50/50 split of that million bucks?

Quote Originally Posted by MD View Post
I've put a lot of time into that Magny/Moraes fight, and I think my final number is around Magny -180. He should have clear advantages in technical offensive striking, cardio, distance-based cage control, and especially fight IQ. Moraes fights incredibly stupid, while Magny tends to be very clever. He's obviously the more well-rounded striker, and I feel like he uses his aggression more effectively than Moraes. The fact that it's in Brazil is worrying, and Magny has shown some gaps in his takedown defence in the past, but he's also shown the ability to get back to his feet consistently, and is a very talented fighter with a lot of room for growth. Lots of value on Magny here, just bet it pretty heavily at +115 and +113.
Likewise. 1u play

Magny isn't a killshot kinda striker, more of a point fighter who can overwhelm for the TKO. Moraes has hung in there with bigger guys, heavier hitters, has only been put out by legit 185ers. I think by decision is most likely if you're inclined to pick Magny. (Think Moraes chokes the shit outta him, but no play on this one)

I've put a lot of time into that Magny/Moraes fight, and I think my final number is around Magny -180. He should have clear advantages in technical offensive striking, cardio, distance-based cage control, and especially fight IQ. Moraes fights incredibly stupid, while Magny tends to be very clever. He's obviously the more well-rounded striker, and I feel like he uses his aggression more effectively than Moraes. The fact that it's in Brazil is worrying, and Magny has shown some gaps in his takedown defence in the past, but he's also shown the ability to get back to his feet consistently, and is a very talented fighter with a lot of room for growth. Lots of value on Magny here, just bet it pretty heavily at +115 and +113.
I have Magny as well but as a pick not a play. The only reason I don't have it as a play is the location of the fight.

Quote Originally Posted by Beelzebubzy View Post
Anyone playing Vinny KOTN
Perosh is pretty tough. He took a lot of punishment from cro cop before going out. Vinny does throw some decent gnp but i would be suprised to see him get the knockout. He mentioned in am interview that he would like to get submission of the night.

I'm cheering for magny since hes a chicago guy, i met him twice before he was on the ultimate fighter missed his +179 opener