Login Search

MD's House of Winnerz

Last Post

Thanks guys.

Quote Originally Posted by bjpenn85 View Post
penetrate, i think my unanimous dec goes to hell now.. must make it to the 4 round, commooon
I have MM -9.5 as a semi-hedge incase he gets the finish. I said to Beelze earlier that I think UD has value, but is risky because Johnson is so much better than Moraga that he really should be able to finish.

Either way, -9.5 +150 is looking good. I was thinking earlier in the night that it's dead money with these judges.

Quote Originally Posted by MD View Post
Thanks guys.

I have MM -9.5 as a semi-hedge incase he gets the finish. I said to Beelze earlier that I think UD has value, but is risky because Johnson is so much better than Moraga that he really should be able to finish.

Either way, -9.5 +150 is looking good. I was thinking earlier in the night that it's dead money with these judges.
Didnt play decision. Had alot on straight that didnt want more risk

At the risk of giving more dox fuel to my ol' buddy Sider (<3), I'm posting my Twitter. I've been posting my plays on there for the last couple of events. I originally intended to just read what people had to say, but I decided to post plays, too. I post my plays with recommended unit sizes and lines as they are at the time of my tweet. Obviously the results will differ from my actual results as I'm not posting all of my wagers (or even close to it), and the lines are often worse than what I got, but the way I post my plays is probably more useful for people just looking to tail. Anyone tailing my plays will have added 22% to their bankroll in two UFC cards, which is pretty good if I do say so myself.

https://twitter.com/TheMDMMA

No idea how long I'll keep it up. I don't even know how I got 17 followers, I know almost none of them; I just tweeted Wannabet and Luca a few times, and then people started following me.
Give Points

Points Awarded:

omalley21 gave MD 2 SBR Point(s) for this post.