Login Search

MD's House of Winnerz

Last Post

Quote Originally Posted by LiveAction916 View Post
I'm thinking about a $200 parlay on Jordan, Davis, and Evans to win $562...what do you think?
Just realized, you're getting that parlay at 200 to win 562? Those are awful odds. It should pay out closer to 1K.

Quote Originally Posted by MD View Post
Large on Alexis Davis tonight. She's far better than Rosi Sexton in literally every area, and she's bigger. Her ground game is incredible and Sexton's only clear route to victory is to hold Davis against the fence for three rounds, an area in which Davis should be far better. Davis ITD is also pretty solid, I have it at +110 and Davis sub +311. I hedged a bit with Sexton decision +650. I like Shawn Jordan here, too, I'm moderate on him, and I have a small bet on Jordan decision +420. I'm moderate-large on Rashad, with a decent amount on both the straight line and the decision line at +142. He said he wants to take Henderson down "fifty times", and I believe he can give Hendo fits if he comes in to wrestle. Hedged with Hendo in round 1 +550. Also have Hendo/Evans distance at -145, Shields/Woodley distance -120, Shields/Woodley o2.5 -110, and Krause/Stout distance -185. All have some good value.

Jake Shields decision +420 is ridiculous and obviously has a lot of value, I'm moderate on that. Anyone who's ever seen a Jake Shields fight should know that this is a terrible line. I like Miocic north of +250, lots of value there, and Miocic decision +550 and +500. I hedged with Nelson KO at +100 and ITD at -125. Unless Nelson wins a decision, I won't take too big a hit from this fight, and if Stipe wins a decision I'm going to have a great night.

My props are all over the place, but as long as my big plays come through, I'll be happy. Lots of big + money lines from me, which is something I don't normally do. May have a couple of more bets incoming.
Tonight I cashed Delorme decision +503, Stipe decision +550 and + 500, Krause +260, and Shields decision +420. Plus a bunch of other less-impressive bets.

Biggest night I've ever had by far, whether or not Rashad wins. Literally nothing could ruin this night, huge rush.
Give Points

Points Awarded:

visualrealism gave MD 2 SBR Point(s) for this post.