Login Search

MD's House of Winnerz

Last Post

Quote Originally Posted by bjpenn85 View Post
spanks. It did work. Only difference is that i have to rollover the deposits x2. Maybe i bet him at a later point. Do you see a finish from edgar here?
I think he finishes a slight majority of the time. He's got a lot more power than he gets credit for, and Oliveira is very susceptible to getting knocked out.

Quote Originally Posted by MD View Post
Taking Carl tonight. Terrible fight IQ, but he should be the better wrestler and he has very good cardio; he's slicker than Steele on the ground and Steele's superior kicks should just lead to him getting taken down.

I am legend.

Large on Alexis Davis tonight. She's far better than Rosi Sexton in literally every area, and she's bigger. Her ground game is incredible and Sexton's only clear route to victory is to hold Davis against the fence for three rounds, an area in which Davis should be far better. Davis ITD is also pretty solid, I have it at +110 and Davis sub +311. I hedged a bit with Sexton decision +650. I like Shawn Jordan here, too, I'm moderate on him, and I have a small bet on Jordan decision +420. I'm moderate-large on Rashad, with a decent amount on both the straight line and the decision line at +142. He said he wants to take Henderson down "fifty times", and I believe he can give Hendo fits if he comes in to wrestle. Hedged with Hendo in round 1 +550. Also have Hendo/Evans distance at -145, Shields/Woodley distance -120, Shields/Woodley o2.5 -110, and Krause/Stout distance -185. All have some good value.

Jake Shields decision +420 is ridiculous and obviously has a lot of value, I'm moderate on that. Anyone who's ever seen a Jake Shields fight should know that this is a terrible line. I like Miocic north of +250, lots of value there, and Miocic decision +550 and +500. I hedged with Nelson KO at +100 and ITD at -125. Unless Nelson wins a decision, I won't take too big a hit from this fight, and if Stipe wins a decision I'm going to have a great night.

My props are all over the place, but as long as my big plays come through, I'll be happy. Lots of big + money lines from me, which is something I don't normally do. May have a couple of more bets incoming.
Last edited by MD; 06-15-13 at 05:31 PM.
Give Points

Points Awarded:

Dwil125 gave MD 1 SBR Point(s) for this post.

Quote Originally Posted by Dwil125 View Post
Man you got all the round props early.. will tail evans/hendo goes the distance after alexis davis wins. Thinking miocic decision also.. good luck
I have too much free time.

Just finished watching tape for the night. In Pierson/Robertson, you can get a guy whose strongest asset is his counter-grappling at + money against a guy whose weakest asset is his striking. I'll be playing Pierson later tonight.