Login Search

MD's House of Winnerz

Last Post

Also, just for the sake of reference:

Quote Originally Posted by MD View Post
^ Agreed. I like Nick's entrance music more, though.

For full disclosure I put some money on Condit live at +450.

Also, I'm adding quite a bit to GSP by decision -125 and -140. Moderate-large on that. This will be my biggest bet of the year, when props are included.
Moderate on Condit +101. I think he should be about -200. Johnny really does need to grapple to win this. Condit by KO, I think. EDIT: in fact, Condit by KO small + 578.
Small-moderate on Ring points handicap at -180. I find it difficult to believe that Ring doesn't win -one- round in Canada. It should be a competitive fight.

I'm tempted to play Goes Distance in the Ricci/Freakshow fight, but I'm deciding against it.

EDIT: small-moderate on Ricci point handicap -170.
Moderate on Makdessi +110. Been contemplating this bet for a while. Picking up a stale line is all the excuse I need.
Moderate on Story by decision -116.
Gotta make this quick.

GSP large -400 and -425, GSP by decision closes out a few parlays and I have some money on it straight (moderate amount), moderate-large on Miller/Mein goes to decision and over 2.5 in the -155 to -175 range, moderate-large on Mein, moderate on Cote, moderate on Condit/Hendricks goes distance, small-moderate on Makdessi/Cruickshank over 2.5 -155, moderate-large on Elkins/Carvalho goes to decision and over 2.5 at various odds, in the mid -200 range, small-moderate on Cote/Volker over 2.5 +150, Reuben Duran moderate-large +100, Dillashaw moderate -405.

May place a bet on the Condit/Hendricks fight closer to fight time. Happy hunting.
Bets cashed: GSP large, GSP by decision, GSP by unanimous decision, Mein, Cote, Hendricks/Condit distance, Makdessi, Makdessi/Cruickshank over, Cote/Voelker over, Dillashaw, Ring handicap, Ricci handicap.
Bets lost: Duran, Elkins/Carvalho decision, Miller/Mein decision, Story by decision, Condit, Condit by KO.

Final record: 12-6.

If I post more losers than winners and have a winning night due to bet sizing, people get mad. If I post twice as many winners as losers and have a winning night (which includes my biggest bet of the year), people get mad.

haterz maek me famous

Quote Originally Posted by Educ8d Degener8 View Post
Gaberz has a more reputable manner of posting plays... Consider that for a moment.... Jeezus.
Yeah, but Gabe and I offer different services. If people want exact Gaberz Criterion figures, they go to Gabe's thread. This thread is for winnerz, no math nerds allowed.