Login Search

MD's House of Winnerz

Last Post

you're right im drunk and i jumped on the chance to bust your fkn nuts but my reading comprehension is limited now

still i've always been irritated by the fact that you post ambiguous amounts such as "moderate large" and then seem to skew them in your favour after the fact
if you're going to post your plays so extensively, why not keep a record that can be tracked accurately?
i mean... you're already participating in the forum, why not help the people that read your break downs to truly assess your history so they can decide whether to put more or less weight on your insight?

Quote Originally Posted by Hannibal View Post
you're right im drunk and i jumped on the chance to bust your fkn nuts but my reading comprehension is limited now

still i've always been irritated by the fact that you post ambiguous amounts such as "moderate large" and then seem to skew them in your favour after the fact
if you're going to post your plays so extensively, why not keep a record that can be tracked accurately?
i mean... you're already participating in the forum, why not help the people that read your break downs to truly assess your history so they can decide whether to put more or less weight on your insight?
I don't skew them in my favour at all, though.

Yes, I post ambiguous amounts, but I'm going to be completely straight with you, as I always am: I have no intention of ever posting my actual bet sizes, and I probably never will. I probably won't even post units. I'll post my plays with a general range, and if I have time for analysis, I'll post it. I post the occasional detailed analysis thread for fights I'm particularly confident in (or, I put them in my status), but other than that, I only post analysis if I have time or if someone specifically requests it. If you want an opinion, ask for it. With all due respect, I don't have the time or the dedication to do anything to get you to respect me more. If you don't have respect for me or if you think I'm full of shit, I fully understand that. You can bring it up as much as you want, even if it's simply due to you misreading my posts and me not actually skewing my results (like happened just now). In events where you think I'm truly skewing my results though, sure, go ahead and bust my balls. Just don't have any expectation of me doing things differently. I don't benefit in any way from posting my plays. Very important thing to realize.

Also, in somewhat related news, profitable night. Went to pound town on GSP by decision to add to my large GSP wagers for my biggest wager of the year, lost on Condit although I thought he won, cashed some points handicaps, lost some live bets, lost some overs that I was really confident in, etc. I would have had my worst night in gambling history had GSP lost, though.

sobering up, i realize i came off like a super dick

I AM SORRY

honestly i dont bother to say shit when retards make claims, so i guess it would be a compliment that i take the time to fck with you
but i feel you are selling yourself short if you have some ability to provide solid insight and then post ambiguous amounts
Give Points

Points Awarded:

MD gave Hannibal 10 SBR Point(s) for this post.

I AM SORRY

honestly i dont bother to say shit when retards make claims, so i guess it would be a compliment that i take the time to fck with you
but i feel you are selling yourself short if you have some ability to provide solid insight and then post ambiguous amounts
Dont worry man, I get drunk and post pictures of a guy projectile shitting off a bridge and make rimjob jokes all the time.

It happens.

Quote Originally Posted by MD View Post
It saved my night. MMA market is retarded.
Saved my night as well, Shank and Condit losing hurt, especially Condit, I played him live between rounds, I thought he was going to sneak by with a split decision win, ah well.

Need to start paying more attention to the prop market, it seems to be ridiculously weak.

I AM SORRY

^ Pretty big of you, I appreciate it. Most people don't have the balls to post an apology for anything. For what it's worth I understand completely why you're sceptical about me. It's just not something I'm willing to take any measures to address. You're right to be sceptical though, I'm sceptical of everyone.

Quote Originally Posted by NunyaBidness View Post
MMA main event market is retarded. Only fights that I can max over and over and still have the line move in my favor.
Also, when you mentioned to me that you got a new 3D TV for gaming, I was thinking of purchasing a leisure item for myself, and that turned out to be a fantastic idea. Guess whose 3D TV got here two days ago?

#TeamRetardoglasses

Quote Originally Posted by MD View Post
^ Pretty big of you, I appreciate it. Most people don't have the balls to post an apology for anything. For what it's worth I understand completely why you're sceptical about me. It's just not something I'm willing to take any measures to address. You're right to be sceptical though, I'm sceptical of everyone.

Also, when you mentioned to me that you got a new 3D TV for gaming, I was thinking of purchasing a leisure item for myself, and that turned out to be a fantastic idea. Guess whose 3D TV got here two days ago?

#TeamRetardoglasses

Upgrade to the rechargeable glasses ASAP! They fit better and last more than 5 hours before you have to change the batteries.