Login Search

MD's House of Winnerz

Last Post

Quote Originally Posted by Sacrelicious View Post
I'm counting on MPumbus age and lack of fights in the last 2 years cracking, I'm gonna put a large play on the under as well, its three and a half right now, ridiculous.
Large play? Behave chef....you got to stop drinking before the event you get too ballsy.
Give Points

Points Awarded:

Dwil125 gave Grabaka 2 SBR Point(s) for this post.

I'm counting on MPumbus age and lack of fights in the last 2 years cracking, I'm gonna put a large play on the under as well, its three and a half right now, ridiculous.
There are legitimate arguments for taking Vegh, but not these. He has better cardio, probably a better chin, and is more athletic. What disadvantage is he at because of his age?

Quote Originally Posted by MD View Post
There are legitimate arguments for taking Vegh, but not these. He has better cardio, probably a better chin, and is more athletic. What disadvantage is he at because of his age?
Fighters get old overnight, it just happens some times. They just show up done. The older they are the more likely that is to happen.

That.
You were counting on M'Pumbu doing absolutely nothing with the standup and trying to take down the superior, bigger grappler? Interesting method.

Disappointed with how M'Pumbu performed, but oh well, take the loss, etc. Hopefully my next moderate-large play makes up for it.

No time for analysis on all of these, but ask if you want one for any of my picks. I may oblige.

Cristiano Marcello moderate-large +105, Mizuto Hirota moderate -110, Brad Tavares moderate-large +100, DHK moderate -230. I have bets on all of those at worse odds, too, of course.

Props: Kang by submission small +410, Sanchez by decision +111 small, Lombard wins inside distance small -110, Struve by submission small +110, Hunt wins in round 1 small +350, Wanderlei by decision tiny +1535, Wanderlei inside distance tiny +579, and Wanderlei in round one tiny +1415. Really small plays on most of those due to prop limits. Unless I cash some of the bigger-odds props, I'll need my straight plays to come through if I want any notable profit.

Got a couple of long-haul parlays down, also.

As long as my straight bets do all right, I should have a good night.