Login Search

MD's House of Winnerz

Last Post

Quote Originally Posted by Mercersux View Post
Like Constantinos as well. Also feeling a play on Belcher as well. I feel he is the darkhorse in the welterweight division. Guy seems to get no credit for how good he actually is. I just hope he doesn't get smothered by Okami. Only way i see Okami winning.
I got some money on Belcher some time after the line opened (got him at around +140 I think), but I'm just betting Philipou for now to see how the line moves. People really don't respect Boetsch, but if he drops to arb-able ranges, I'll arb out and put a legitimate bet on Boetsch. I think he deserves to be a favourite.

Anyone have any idea why I never, ever get e-mails from BestFightOdds about openers even though I always subscribe to new alerts? I even added their sending e-mail to my trusted senders list. I was lucky to even see the lines had opened, I woke up just in time to catch that Boetsch line. I missed all of the remaining openers, for lack of effort.

Quote Originally Posted by MD View Post
Anyone have any idea why I never, ever get e-mails from BestFightOdds about openers even though I always subscribe to new alerts? I even added their sending e-mail to my trusted senders list. I was lucky to even see the lines had opened, I woke up just in time to catch that Boetsch line. I missed all of the remaining openers, for lack of effort.
had the same problem. saw the alerts going into my spam box so i had to mark the "not spam" option. been working ever since.

have you checked if its going into spam even though you have it listed as as a trusted sender?

Real sharps scrape their own lines.

Henderson/Machida goes the distance at +125 is insane value. Machida KOing Henderson is very unlikely, as is Henderson landing the H-bomb (or anything else, really) on Machida.
Forgot to post this here. Machida/Henderson goes the distance +125 moderate.