Login Search

MD's House of Winnerz

Last Post

Quote Originally Posted by Crassus View Post
I take it back, one of the four best cappers on the internet. Badass.

I would imagine it's because lawyers don't do anything for free, I personally pay Punisher a TON of betpoints for the smiley faces on my thread. It's a business after all.

Question for you, you seem to have a ton of problems with the community here (and being the dirty manlet kids we are who can blame you) so how would you fix it? How ever do we gain the respect we all so desperately crave?
truth. dfc you think im stroking all these peckers for free? im feeding my family with these high fives.

Quote Originally Posted by PunisherIND View Post
truth. dfc you think im stroking all these peckers for free? im feeding my family with these high fives.
Lol if you were a lawyer you would be too busy saying "Have YOU been injured in an automobile accident?" Btw what happened to my niqqa "dwyer". It was cellino, dwyer, and barnes when they blasted these commercials in my face while i watched seaquest dsv

Quote Originally Posted by DeFactoCrippler View Post
Lol if you were a lawyer you would be too busy saying "Have YOU been injured in an automobile accident?" Btw what happened to my niqqa "dwyer". It was cellino, dwyer, and barnes when they blasted these commercials in my face while i watched seaquest dsv

lmao im probably the only person around who can appreciate this comment

i dont do personal injury or criminal work. basically i get paid by a joo to be on sbr all day, while i simultaneously receive betpoints for stroking peckers on said message board. and you want to hate on me for this??

i dont do personal injury or criminal work. basically i get paid by a joo to be on sbr all day, while i simultaneously receive betpoints for stroking peckers on said message board. and you want to hate on me for this??
Punisher's 3 Ps.

Peckers
Pizza Points &
Perjury

you are just stroking the wrong peckers lol

but wait, is this your way of telling me YOU ARE DWYER?

Thank f-ck for that.

Poirier wins, and my huge (top five of the year) straight plays at -170 cashes, in addition to a few of the parlays I posted. Absolutely massive weekend for me now. If Del Rosario wins it'll be my biggest weekend of the year.

Quote Originally Posted by MD View Post
Putting some moniez on Smith by decision at +340.
Matt Mitrione small +210
Jamie Varner small -110
Poirier large -170
Colton Smith moderate +230

Lombard/Poirier parlay, moderate
Del Rosario/Poirier parlay at just under +100, large.

1. 12/15/2012 10:00 PM UFC Fighting 1202 Shane del Rosario* -240 vs Pat Barry
  2. 12/15/2012 7:30 PM UFC Fighting 1702 Rustam Khabilov* -230 vs Vinc Pichel
  3. 12/15/2012 5:30 PM UFC Fighting 1952 Tim Elliott* -165 vs Jared Papazian

+220 approximately, somewhere in that region. Small.

If Poirier wins, it's going to be an absolutely massive weekend for me regardless of how my other bets go. About as big as weekends get.
I added more to Mitrione, and will possibly add a bit more closer to fight time if the odds improve.
Really hoping for a Poirier win tomorrow; I'm large on him straight, and he's the last leg of these parlays:

Pending 2 Team Parlay
Win 12/14/12 9:00pm UFC Fighting 1302 Hector Lombard -210* vs Rousimar Palhares
Pending 12/15/12 9:00pm UFC Fighting 1402 Dustin Poirier -260* vs Jonathan Brookins
Pending 5 Team Parlay
Win 12/14/12 9:00pm UFC Fighting 1302 Hector Lombard -210* vs Rousimar Palhares
Win 12/14/12 8:30pm UFC Fighting 1401 Chad Mendes -1300* vs Yaotzin Meza
Win 12/14/12 7:30pm UFC Fighting 1602 Mike Pierce -325* vs Seth Baczynski
Win 12/14/12 6:30pm UFC Fighting 1802 Mike Wilkinson -205* vs Brendan Loughnane
Pending 12/15/12 9:00pm UFC Fighting 1402 Dustin Poirier -260* vs Jonathan Brookins

+102, and +320, approximately.

Was on the wrong side in the Wilkinson fight, though.
Cashed these two parlays, cashed huge on Poirier, Smith moderate at +230 and Smith by decision at +340 cashes for a large payout. Del Rosario gets KO'd and I whiff on a couple of parlays, including my quite large parlay with Poirier. Big night, huge weekend.

Quote Originally Posted by sideloaded View Post
fu-kin del rosario grapples for 30 seconds and completely gasses out. Has the cardio of a coconut tree
All that heavyweight variance I think. Arguably a better striker with clearly superior wrestling and jitsu, gets caught with some big shots and put away. All the credit in the world to Pat Barry though. I was really happy to see him win, one of the most likeable guys in the sport.

Taking Constantinos Philippou +150 against Boetsch.
Like Constantinos as well. Also feeling a play on Belcher as well. I feel he is the darkhorse in the welterweight division. Guy seems to get no credit for how good he actually is. I just hope he doesn't get smothered by Okami. Only way i see Okami winning.