Login Search

Ufc 153

Last Post

I've always thought Phil was overrated. But he can win a lot of fights just by strength, athleticism, and wrestling. His wrestling hasn't even looked that great in MMA. Very good, but not up to par with what his college career indicated. Lil Nog stuffed something like 7 consecutive attempts. He go straight tooled by Rashad, which is usually no thing. But He is supposed to be a very good wrestler like Rashad. He certainly has the physical tools.

First post. I just started looking at this website and people seem to be knowledgeable and don't seem to be trolling.

Anderson Silva vs Bonnar - Silva to win by decision (+350) or fight to go to decision (+320).

I am thinking about going with "fight to go to decision @ +320". I am hoping that somehow Bonnar is durable enough to go the distance. I believe this fight is only a 3 round fight.

Any thoughts on these odds? I don't see any other value for this fight.

Quote Originally Posted by Broxbomber View Post
First post. I just started looking at this website and people seem to be knowledgeable and don't seem to be trolling.

Anderson Silva vs Bonnar - Silva to win by decision (+350) or fight to go to decision (+320).

I am thinking about going with "fight to go to decision @ +320". I am hoping that somehow Bonnar is durable enough to go the distance. I believe this fight is only a 3 round fight.

Any thoughts on these odds? I don't see any other value for this fight.

Main event... Five rounds right?

Quote Originally Posted by v1y View Post
the first fight was 1 minute long. are you kidding?
It was almost a minute and a half and if u can't get a read on what is going on then learn to watch a little closer. You know what Davis is gonna do and he wasn't doing anything close to dominating with his style. I haven't seen one guy on Davis at those odds so they must have seen what i saw because those odds are ridiculous.

Quote Originally Posted by Beelzebubzy View Post
Damn Fitch is 34. Might have to pull the trigger on the up and comer
I will bet on Erick Silva, one of the reasons the age advantage. Fitch peaked years ago, Silva is starting to peak.

The same reason why I bet on Barao to defeat Faber. Faber peaked in the WEC, he seems to be weaker in the UFC than years ago in the WEC.

Quote Originally Posted by Thor4140 View Post
It was almost a minute and a half and if u can't get a read on what is going on then learn to watch a little closer. You know what Davis is gonna do and he wasn't doing anything close to dominating with his style. I haven't seen one guy on Davis at those odds so they must have seen what i saw because those odds are ridiculous.

Quote Originally Posted by Crassus View Post
Phil Davis at -335, beautiful.
You dick, I was serious haha.

Also, Davis never just shoots the takedown at the bat does he? He usually strikes a bit and then takes the fight to the ground. iirc.

USA today reported it was a 3 round fight back in mid September. I can only guess that it is because it is a short notice / non title fight. I know all main events are typically 5 rounders.

If it was a 5 rounder then I would say a decision is very unlikely.......but in a 3 rounder it has a bit more of a chance. It is still a long shot, but I could see Silva dancing around for the first round, and then Bonnar holding on for dear life for the 2nd and 3rd rounds.

USA today reported it was a 3 round fight back in mid September. I can only guess that it is because it is a short notice / non title fight. I know all main events are typically 5 rounders.

If it was a 5 rounder then I would say a decision is very unlikely.......but in a 3 rounder it has a bit more of a chance. It is still a long shot, but I could see Silva dancing around for the first round, and then Bonnar holding on for dear life for the 2nd and 3rd rounds.
This was for DirtyX. Forget to reply with quote.

Yup its 3 rounds because of the short notice nature of the fight. This was discussed when the UFC announced all main events would be 5 rounds. Not sure whats confusing about it to people.