Login Search

Strikeforce: Rousey vs. Kaufman (August 18 2012)

Last Post

It's kind of funny to see people bragging about winning on MMA bets, when it's clearly the easiest sport to bet. It's like bragging about being able to jerkoff. Guess people have to polish their egos in anyway possible. I just don't see how others could stand to be around people like that.

Quote Originally Posted by MMA Fan View Post
It's kind of funny to see people bragging about winning on MMA bets, when it's clearly the easiest sport to bet. It's like bragging about being able to jerkoff. Guess people have to polish their egos in anyway possible. I just don't see how others could stand to be around people like that.
welcome to the forum, pal.

mmabetmasta is going to be jealous of your handle.

Jonny bones jones

Whatever pal.

0/10

Come back with your actual account. Probably that baseball dude from UFC on Fox 4.

Just saying, not anyone in particular, people seem to win with regularity on MMA betting. Yet, you find some people really tooting their own horns to the point of a really abrasive level.
yeah, but quite ironically is that not what you are doing by claiming making money from MMA betting is easy?!

Quote Originally Posted by PunisherIND View Post
Whatever happened to vidcasts with kalikas? They stopped posting them on here and I'm too lazy to search youtube or itunes etc.
Quote Originally Posted by Vaughany View Post
They are still doing them.
Quote Originally Posted by PunisherIND View Post
where do u find em? im talking about the ones with luca furr
Quote Originally Posted by Vaughany View Post
On here... http://www.youtube.com/user/MMAOddsCast (the Fury Lucy ones can also be found on the side when you click on one of the oddscast episodes!)
As for posting them on here, I tried doing that in the past and the mods yelled at me for "spamming". So, we had to post them through the BetDSI Relations account, which is run by someone else. Guess they stopped posting them recently. I will ask them to start doing so again.

just an FYI, you can get 'The MMA OddsCast' podcast on MMAOddsBreaker.com, iTunes, Stitcher Radio and YouTube. My betting Vlogs, which I do for non-UFC events, are exclusive to the site, though.

Quote Originally Posted by sideloaded View Post
I guess you didn't see the card where Shields beat Henderson, and Mo beat Mousasi.
And Masvidal over Noons -195... Sayers over Britt -325... OSP beat Britt -265... Nate James over Villefort -315... Berry beat Villante -350... and that one guy beat Fedor -275... and that other guy beat Fedor -600... and that other other guy beat Fedor -1100

Sh*t, Fedor alone would've buried mf'rs blind betting chalk at SF...

Though, yeah, 2012 seems to be trending fav heavy.