Login Search

Hougigo's boxing/MMA picks

Last Post

Quote Originally Posted by Hollafront View Post
Hou I'm gonna lay the juice on Matty. Better boxer, just worried about his chin and maybe gas tank.
He has been down a couple of times in his last few fights. I think one of them was legit, but the other was a miscall.

As long as he doesn't stand in there and trade or lay on the ropes, he should be good.

Quote Originally Posted by Hollafront View Post
Thinking of tailing your Crawford decision bet. I've read arguments that chavez jr's opponent is a live dog.
Because he's an actual LHW (but weighing less) and he does his best coming forward. chavez can't bully him around like a MW... but he might not get a decision.

Was obliterate these past two weeks.
Man,don'tn even see anything worth it this weekend. Didn't think Dirrell would lose yesterday and I would've taken Jacobs 12 round Dec over Truax... so Good thing I didn't do anything yesterday.

Should probably just hold off till next week.

These are just my thoughts

I think Klit KO's Jennings, gap too big.

in my mind I think Santana wins against Ali.... even though I though Abregu was gonna win last time.
Dunno, Sanatana a good fighter that's coming into it and he could outwork Sadam Ali. Hell, he upset Eddie Gomez by straight outworking him and I thought Gomez was a better prospect than Ali.

@+300 it's tempting.....