Login Search

Who is your favorite Athlete of all time? And why?

Last Post

Default Who is your favorite Athlete of all time? And why?

This is not a thread about who is the best athlete of all time. This is a thread about who is YOUR favorite athlete of all time... and why.

For me it is Fedor Emelianenko and here's why... First off MMA is my favorite sport and Fedor is one of the greatest MMA fighters that has ever lived. Even as an undersized Heavyweight he was the baddest man on the planet for nearly a decade. But what I really like about him is his demeanor. He's almost the exact opposite of many athletes... especially fighters. He's soft spoken and humble and almost always has something positive to say about his opponents before and after the fight.

So.... who's your favorite athlete of all time and why? I would prefer no arguing in this thread. If someone says Anna Kournikova because she's hot then so be it.

Quote Originally Posted by JohnGalt2341 View Post
This is not a thread about who is the best athlete of all time. This is a thread about who is YOUR favorite athlete of all time... and why. For me it is Fedor Emelianenko and here's why... First off MMA is my favorite sport and Fedor is one of the greatest MMA fighters that has ever lived. Even as an undersized Heavyweight he was the baddest man on the planet for nearly a decade. But what I really like about him is his demeanor. He's almost the exact opposite of many athletes... especially fighters. He's soft spoken and humble and almost always has something positive to say about his opponents before and after the fight. So.... who's your favorite athlete of all time and why? I would prefer no arguing in this thread. If someone says Anna Kournikova because she's hot then so be it.

so you're saying you like him b/c he's not black?

racist prick