Login Search

Post ONE Lock for UFC 143

Last Post

I feel good about Diaz. He brought in Chaz Mulkey and Joe Schilling to prepare for Condit's Muay Thai. Those two guys will throw Diaz everything and more that Condit has. And the pace Diaz sets is unreal. Either way, the fight could be a FOTY contender and the entire card is going to be one of the best i've seen. I dont have a problem taking Diaz but i snagged him an -150

Everywhere except the kicking game, but that's irrelevant because carlos is not the type with game changing kicks like aldo, his kicks are more of a nuisance. Carlos gets nearly finished each fight, only to come back because of his superior resiliance and durability. Diaz is hittable, but aside from daley ripping a monstr hook, he hasn't been close to finished. I'm not fooled by the dhk and hardy fight. Condit doesn't consistently drop guys with huge shots...he does hit like daley or cyborg. Doesn't slip and box like noons. Condit says he will avoid a brawl...yaa like leoonard garcia says it. Its in his blood he can't help it...that's when he is at his best. I can't get the hiromitsu miura fight out of my head either. He looked bad against a low level fighter.

Quote Originally Posted by yisman View Post
This is not a lock, but it was the only thing I bet: 2/4/12 11:30pm Props Fighting 1104 Fight won't go 3 round distance +100* vs Nelson/Werdum goes 3 round distance 5 Dimes
like that as well