Login Search

Christ like MMA betting

Last Post

Quote Originally Posted by gabe View Post
Can't believe no one defends me against this chump. I really don't belong here. Even V laughed at me instead of defending me. Fk this.
come on cuz, you dont need someone to defend you. he's just taking the piss and you're letting it get to you.

and besides, i think you instigated this quarrel when you defended wannabet. last time i did that, he thanked me by shitting on my lawyering skills. that still hurts my feelings to this day.

Can't believe no one defends me against this chump. I really don't belong here. Even V laughed at me instead of defending me. Fk this.
You are a focking joke. Everyone here pretends you are not a COMPLETE LIAR, let alone an utter fool. I don't.

If you had a shred of integrity with your "record" you would simply just keep track of it. V has no problem doing this, Jesus has no problem doing this. But why can't you do this Gabe? Do you really think people believe you?

Oh, I forgot how he pulled out photos of obscure male models from Lebanon and shit out of nowhere... Dude HAS to be gay. All makes sense now. He knows the only way he can engage with us is to argue and talk shit. Pathetic guy. Go to a gay bar and meet someone.

Oh, I forgot how he pulled out photos of obscure male models from Lebanon and shit out of nowhere... Dude HAS to be gay. All makes sense now. He knows the only way he can engage with us is to argue and talk shit. Pathetic guy. Go to a gay bar and meet someone.
Gabe I wouldn't even engage with you if you just keep your nonsense to your own thread. But nobody was replying to you, so you decided to spew your shit in every thread, including "engaging" me out of nowhere, and demanding respect for your handicapping despite "quitting betting" and selling off all your shit.

ok.

Quote Originally Posted by DeFactoCrippler View Post
You are a focking joke. Everyone here pretends you are not a COMPLETE LIAR, let alone an utter fool. I don't.

If you had a shred of integrity with your "record" you would simply just keep track of it. V has no problem doing this, Jesus has no problem doing this. But why can't you do this Gabe? Do you really think people believe you?
You're saying I don't keep track? I've been posting for nearly a year and have record of all those plays from my posts here, videos ive made, and Facebook. Not to mention i have them in my iPhone.

This is like the 4th thing you've said today that isn't true, and you're calling me a liar. Hahaha such a tool.

Btw, I went 11-4 with my picks over the weekend. What did u do? Not jack shit, probably.

Gabe I wouldn't even engage with you if you just keep your nonsense to your own thread. But nobody was replying to you, so you decided to spew your shit in every thread, including "engaging" me out of nowhere, and demanding respect for your handicapping despite "quitting betting" and selling off all your shit.

ok.
Yeah, because gamblers say they quit and never bet again. Is that how it works?? Lol!!!

I don't need respect from scum like u. You're known as a troll on here. I am now the 10th person to call you one.

You will never, not even in your dreams be able to do as well as I have. You will never go 18-1 over two cards, much less 11-4.

Haha, such scum. Lowlife.

And I never engaged u, u started talking shit. I hadn't said anything to u in this thread. I pointed out that ur a creepy guy in another thread, and u transferred ur anger to this one. U must really be butthurt. Sorry bro.
Last edited by gabe; 06-24-12 at 02:53 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by PunisherIND View Post
get over it dude. you make it sound like it was a close decision or something. what was all that about a non-brazilian never winning a decision against a brazilian?
You are truly clueless. Where did I say it was a close decision? Jesus capped the fight as a round one KO by Rich. That never even came close to happening. Rich won thanks in large part to the fortunes of being beaten down, the fight not being waved off and then being saved by the bell which allowed him to outpoint a depleted Wanderlei.

Do you not understand how capping works? Derp, I picked the right fighter therefore I must be right about everything & vice versa...

You're going on ignore for excessive stupidity & non-stop hatred.

You are the most pathetic poster on here. Please read this when you are sober and realize how pathetic you sound. Just the other week you were on here BEGGING for money.
THIS ^ Could not agree more with this post. And nice plays this weekend JC. Much respect.
Last edited by DirtyX; 06-24-12 at 04:39 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Wanna Bet On It? View Post
You are truly clueless. Where did I say it was a close decision? Jesus capped the fight as a round one KO by Rich. That never even came close to happening. Rich won thanks in large part to the fortunes of being beaten down, the fight not being waved off and then being saved by the bell which allowed him to outpoint a depleted Wanderlei.

Do you not understand how capping works? Derp, I picked the right fighter therefore I must be right about everything & vice versa...

You're going on ignore for excessive stupidity & non-stop hatred.
Are you still trying to defend your bad pick?