Login Search

Bitcoin Price Tracking & Discussion -- 2024

Last Post

Quote Originally Posted by raiders72001 View Post
Bitcoin goes up 5X from here. I'm keeping my bitcoin. Too risky to add to anything else right now in case the market hasn't bottomed. Bitcoin is the indicator and after that rises, it's time to start investing in major alts since they will be more profitable. After that, it's time to move into small caps since they will be even better.

Prior to the next bull run, a lot of coins are going to fail. You don't want to be caught holding a bag.
Got it!!

Thanks

I actually agree.

Quote Originally Posted by Skidcom View Post
Buddy took a bitcoin transfer from Bovada to Coinbase. About 18gs. Has done many successful transactions previously. Out of the blue, Coinbase said his account is suspended and he has to move his coin to another exchange ASAP. Opened an account with binance but he's now terrified of losing everything. Has anyone encountered a Coinbase suspension followed by a demand to transfer out? Is Binance decent?
I use Binance USA

Quote Originally Posted by Myranda Jones View Post
XMR Monero is the King of privacy coins. The IRS hates Monero so much that they set an over $1 Million bounty on whoever can crack and trace it.
BTC and Monero will be all that is ever needed. The former is the "legitimized" asset to hold (and borrow against, etc) and/or make large transfers with, the latter is the ultimate use case of "crypto" that one will be able to switch in and out of. Only if you are a John McAfee will it really matter that BTC is pseudonymous, that's why he didn't like BTC that much. But given the incompetence or effort required by governments to track people, that only affects large profile POI - which is not most people. And certainly in non 5 eyes countries it's a no brainer.

Quote Originally Posted by StackinGreen View Post
BTC and Monero will be all that is ever needed. The former is the "legitimized" asset to hold (and borrow against, etc) and/or make large transfers with, the latter is the ultimate use case of "crypto" that one will be able to switch in and out of. Only if you are a John McAfee will it really matter that BTC is pseudonymous, that's why he didn't like BTC that much. But given the incompetence or effort required by governments to track people, that only affects large profile POI - which is not most people. And certainly in non 5 eyes countries it's a no brainer.
Add something with smart contracts such as Ethereum.