Login Search

Bitcoin Price Tracking & Discussion -- 2024

Last Post

Quote Originally Posted by biggie12 View Post
think this is going to be a rough week for crypto. All we can do is sit and wait it out
Respect your opinion, Big. Any reason you say that for THIS WEEK? Is it about re-tracement after an upward move?

I will interject one comment. I now LOVE hearing the US politicians open their mouth to discuss currency. The likes of Yellen + Pocahantas look like complete fools when they talk about controlling the $$ supply. Even a novice can see through them.

Quote Originally Posted by ChuckyTheGoat View Post
Respect your opinion, Big. Any reason you say that for THIS WEEK? Is it about re-tracement after an upward move?

I will interject one comment. I now LOVE hearing the US politicians open their mouth to discuss currency. The likes of Yellen + Pocahantas look like complete fools when they talk about controlling the $$ supply. Even a novice can see through them.
You can add Powell to the mix, too. Only difference is that Powell is slightly more skilled when speaking buzzwords.

Quote Originally Posted by ChuckyTheGoat View Post

I Dont follow any news regarding crypto. 90% of the time whatever you hear in the news is opposite of market or simply old news.

I look certain coins Order books at big exchanges and go from there.

and just to add to your previous post. I dont think we are even in the bull run yet i think we have a couple more weeks untill we see the real run start.

I think this is an important trend:

1) WIS (as a state) invests in BTC funds.
2) This is on the heels of many states changing their laws on Gold+Silver being legal tender.

I view this as being significant. The states are taking a closer stance on hard money (than the Fed Govt).

Talk of war might be playing a part:

Brighteon Broadcast News, May 20, 2024 – WAR ALERT: Iran’s president and top officials KILLED in suspicious helicopter crash… could spark furious missile retaliation against Israel

I haven't looked into this - just now hearing about it.

Gold and Silver up, too. Spot gold @ $2443.55, spot silver @ $32.63

More and more people are waking up to the USD going in the crapper.

Beware potential CBDC's now using the more friendly "stablecoin" moniker.....

Quote Originally Posted by Arky View Post
Talk of war might be playing a part:

Brighteon Broadcast News, May 20, 2024 – WAR ALERT: Iran’s president and top officials KILLED in suspicious helicopter crash… could spark furious missile retaliation against Israel

I haven't looked into this - just now hearing about it.

Gold and Silver up, too. Spot gold @ $2443.55, spot silver @ $32.63

More and more people are waking up to the USD going in the crapper.

Beware potential CBDC's now using the more friendly "stablecoin" moniker.....
Arky, you make some great points. People don't realize the implication of the USD as a mechanism to fund wars.

I've been observing Au + Ag. If not at such a rapid pace, they are slowly moving up. Au + Ag have been real money for 2000+ years, so I don't see that changing.

See my points above. People are wising up the junk-talk from US politicians. You can't just rationalize a currency.

During the Vietnam War, the price of gold increased by more than 50%. During the Gulf War, the price of gold increased by more than 20%. During the Iraq War, the price of gold increased by more than 50%. These examples show that gold prices can be sensitive to wars and other geopolitical events.