Login Search

Bitcoin Price Tracking & Discussion -- 2024

Last Post

Quote Originally Posted by pablo222 View Post
He was rich until the latest crash. That video never gets old.

nypregoplayer33 upset because he is all in on the Ruble. He did not learn his lesson when was big on the Bolivar a decade ago.
That video is from 2015.

Took a look at his channel. Has a vid about mining from around the same time, so he was probably doing that at some point.

Last couple of vids are from 3 years ago and are just him on his boat.

So unless, he deleted a bunch of vids, Im assuming dude is probably set for life.

Quote Originally Posted by ChuckyTheGoat View Post
I'm convinced M78...has a bag full of Coins that puts the rest of us (combined) to shame.
no, his hatred is real. he and/or family members of his lost a ton of money because they panic sold on the way down or they tried to pump and dump a bunch of alt coins and got caught hold the proverbial bag.

he's broke. trust me.

Quote Originally Posted by homie1975 View Post
no, his hatred is real. he and/or family members of his lost a ton of money because they panic sold on the way down or they tried to pump and dump a bunch of alt coins and got caught hold the proverbial bag.

he's broke. trust me.
I trust you. I think you're right.

I think one use-case for BTC is buying as a hedge. If you're just luke-warm on BTC, I think it's still worth investing 2% of your Net Worth. Just in case some traditional assets go south and BTC takes off.

Quote Originally Posted by ChuckyTheGoat View Post
I trust you. I think you're right.

I think one use-case for BTC is buying as a hedge. If you're just luke-warm on BTC, I think it's still worth investing 2% of your Net Worth. Just in case some traditional assets go south and BTC takes off.

yup it's worth the calculated risk. whether that is 2% of one's net worth or higher or lower than that, to each his own.

me? it's ~5% of my overall investment portfolio.
Give Points

Points Awarded:

ChuckyTheGoat gave homie1975 2 Betpoint(s) for this post.

Quote Originally Posted by nyplayer33 View Post
Bitcoin will be 39 million in 340 years
The dollar is down 86% since we went off the gold reserve but don't worry I'm sure it will rebound soon
Give Points

Points Awarded:

ChuckyTheGoat gave freelee 2 Betpoint(s) for this post.

Quote Originally Posted by homie1975 View Post

he's broke. trust me.
Mike's OK in my book. He's been around a long time in bitcoin.