Login Search

Bitcoin Price Tracking & Discussion -- 2024

Last Post

last year i bought COIN stock (coinbase exchange)

last month i bought the following ETF's / Trusts: BLOK, BLCN, GBTC and ETHE

and two nights ago, i opened positions in BITCOIN and ETHEREUM

let's do this !!
Give Points

Points Awarded:

raiders72001 gave homie1975 2 Betpoint(s) for this post.

Quote Originally Posted by biggie12 View Post
find it kind of funny that our btc crypto discussions go way down when the market is down.

These are the times that you should be most active picking up deals on all cryptos.
It's kind of difficult to differentiate acceptable material per thread title. Here it's Bitcoin so there isn't that much to discuss, the only other thread is one on Shiba and some idiot started hijacking with his loser ping pong picks that no one cares about.

This is absolutely the time to be researching and buying

The big question is what do u do now if you sold some before, to buy back in lower…..Do you believe we are in a bear market for a few years or is this just an extension of the big picture. If you just think we are in an extension then this is prolly just the bottom, if you think its a bear for a few years then we have some way to go. But this is an important time which way you look at it, its still a 40% discount from the top.

Quote Originally Posted by Legions36 View Post
The big question is what do u do now if you sold some before, to buy back in lower…..Do you believe we are in a bear market for a few years or is this just an extension of the big picture. If you just think we are in an extension then this is prolly just the bottom, if you think its a bear for a few years then we have some way to go. But this is an important time which way you look at it, its still a 40% discount from the top.
I'll sum it up as best as I can, no one knows fukk about sht. With that being said a binance wallet just bought a ton of BTC OTC recently in anticipation? But that was at around 46k

Quote Originally Posted by homie1975 View Post
anyone here looking at SOLANA or LITECOIN ??
There's some people here bullish on LTC, I've got some but not up to date with it in terms of direction or nuances.

Solana is odd, on the one hand they have incredible utility and range on their ecosystem and on the other they are completely centralized in the midst of a decentralized movement. The recent hack on their system can either be viewed as a red flag or a blip on the radar