Login Search

Bitcoin Price Tracking & Discussion -- 2024

Last Post

We have to be able to stomach 30-50% drops to deserve 500-1000% gains.When i first got involved in crypto one of my early mentors told me you aren't really involved until you are able to lose 6 figures in an hour and it doesn't even faze you.
Don't sell if you have available funds buy more
Give Points

Points Awarded:

raiders72001 gave onetrikpony 2 Betpoint(s) for this post.

Quote Originally Posted by onetrikpony View Post
We have to be able to stomach 30-50% drops to deserve 500-1000% gains.When i first got involved in crypto one of my early mentors told me you aren't really involved until you are able to lose 6 figures in an hour and it doesn't even faze you.
smart man he is

Quote Originally Posted by JIBBBY View Post
My Crypto portfolio is sinking like that Titanic. There better be a BIG rebound soon. Not liking this
What rebound are you looking for? This is usually the time in a few weeks when the bull market ends. One thing in our favor this time which may be different is we haven't seen a huge spike up yet, so we just gotta wait and see, Im somewhat confused myself cause I didn't think any drops would start until December. But if you were so concerned you should have been already moved most of your coins into bitcoin to lessen the effect.

Quote Originally Posted by Legions36 View Post
What rebound are you looking for? This is usually the time in a few weeks when the bull market ends. One thing in our favor this time which may be different is we haven't seen a huge spike up yet, so we just gotta wait and see, Im somewhat confused myself cause I didn't think any drops would start until December. But if you were so concerned you should have been already moved most of your coins into bitcoin to lessen the effect.
That's what I've done. Moved to bitcoin and the metaverse.

Go here and compare the charts from 2013,2017 and 2021 He gets a bit too technical for some people

TradingShot

@TradingShot

·
1h

BITCOIN The Bull Cycle is nowhere near over and may reach $200k! - #BTCUSD chart on @TradingView

This is a comparison of Bitcoin's three major Cycles: The current one (2018 - 2021), the second (2014 - 2017) and the first (2011 - 2013).

As you see each Cycle starts with its Bear Cycle, with the second and the current one making a bottom on the 1W MA200 (orange trend-line) and then starting the first phase of the Bull Cycle.

The 1W MA50 (blue trend-line) plays a major role during the Bull Cycle as in all instances it has supported the uptrend and in the case of the current Cycle even more emphatically.

Right now BTC appears to be coming off the "Last shake-out phase" which is the major volatility event before the price resumes the Cycle's bullish trend and close it out with the final and more aggressive Parabolic Rally of the Cycle. This Last shake-out phase seems to be taking place every time around the time the price hits the 1.5 - 1.618 Fibonacci extension zone from the Top of the previous Cycle.

The 2.382 Fibonacci extension has a big part in the Final Parabolic Rally as in the 2011 - 2013 Cycle the Top was priced just below the extension, while in the 2014 - 2017 Cycle it was priced exactly on it. The current 2.382 Fibonacci extension sits roughly around $250000, so if the same patterns holds, it's not unreasonable to expect prices near or above 200k at the end of the current Cycle.

Crypto Fear and Greed Index
Historical Values

Now 54
Neutral

Yesterday 52
Neutral

Last week 77
Extreme Greed

Last month 75
Greed

That's how I been profiting off the crypto market. I sold last week during the 70s fomo. Now I'm ready to buy in the 30s fud. This is how you fade the public in crypto.
https://alternative.me/crypto/fear-and-greed-index/

If someone followed my thoughts and they lost money, that'll bother me more than what I lost in my bankroll. I've been posting riskier coins this year than I did in the past. This is because of the metaverse. I said that I'm a fan of SAITAMA and now TABOO in this thread with the caveat that they are risky. It'll still bother me if they tank.

Quote Originally Posted by biggie12 View Post
Raiders if u can deep dive into bunnyrewards on bsc right now I heard that they are partnering with Amazon not confirmed though I'm out on the road today don't have time for research if u find something link it

rewardsbunny.com symbol RBUNNY
will do. I like to do that with the coins that you've posted. I don't want to overlook anything.